• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
*finds Alex super adorable and wants to hug him*

Sketchie

literally some guy
Man, the really nice thing about having a character who's going through emotional turmoil and isolates himself (partly because he's scared to hurt others and partly because he feels the need to punish himself) is that he can come in really late and there's reason.

I've gotta pack some stuff, then I'll get something up with Kath and Luc. Hopefully. (I'll be gone Tuesday to most of Saturday, sooo...)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Monster Guy: Eh, I don't know. I guess I just find it funny that I got the last post and made it feel like an ending. Blame the writer in me.

Also, I remember in Nate's profile says he can sense magic so...would he sense Linda's magic and the magic coming from Kelly's familar snake, Ninian? I think so

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Man, the really nice thing about having a character who's going through emotional turmoil and isolates himself (partly because he's scared to hurt others and partly because he feels the need to punish himself) is that he can come in really late and there's reason.

Meanwhile, said characters' boyfriend can go and hug other guys while he's wondering why his BF keeps disappearing. :p

Sketchie

literally some guy
Meanwhile, said characters' boyfriend can go and hug other guys while he's wondering why his BF keeps disappearing. :p

Ah, one more reason for Lucas to isolate himself! He does notice, and he feels like he's being replaced, so he just lets it happen. It hurts, and he'll snap over it, but it'll be fun!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
And Max snaps back. :p

Max: "You mysteriously disappear for hours, you don't tell me where you're going, you don't respond to my texts, I've dealt with all your drama, but what about my needs?!"

#DramaLlama

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lt. BLEU™: Well, you could post normal size so we don't have to squint at our screens.

TheCharredDragon: I think we're pretty much done there. It got wrapped up fairly well. . . considering what happened (and your post).

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Thanks BLEU.

Mon, you can, but you don't have to. It could be a lot of other things, technically trouble doesn't even have to involve criminals. It could be potential jumper, a subway car w/ broken brakes, or a kid who took the orange muzzle of his toy guy. But, it's probably criminals.

edit:
Titan500: 11th Street is not supposed to be part of the Shopping District. I don't mind you interfering w/ Nelly's activities. But she'd not currently criminalling, and she started after the alarm went off.

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Thanks BLEU.

Mon, you can, but you don't have to. It could be a lot of other things, technically trouble doesn't even have to involve criminals. It could be potential jumper, a subway car w/ broken brakes, or a kid who took the orange muzzle of his toy guy. But, it's probably criminals.

edit:
Titan500: 11th Street is not supposed to be part of the Shopping District. I don't mind you interfering w/ Nelly's activities. But she'd not currently criminalling, and she started after the alarm went off.

Whoops, looks like I misinterpreted them being part of the shopping district problems.

Armoury probably landed in the wrong place. It's hard to control your landings when you get accelerated so quickly.

Besides, there aren't many others intervening with Nelly and friends, are there?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer

In that case, I should figure out some sort of love related problem for Max to deal with.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
I apologize I haven't posted yet, I'm trying to implant The Bloody Baron in the right situation rather than cause a stir, that isn't his style. He's skulking somewhere around the city, ATM. I might play with the mechanical spider, who knows.

Also because of the low amount of villains compared to heroes, I have been in the process of making Pagliacci, a magical psychotic clown. He'll be fun because his signature thing is playing Opera Aria's at the scenes of his crimes. There will be costumes, cross dressing, Drag, lip synching to the aria as he murders people. He's a riot.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Nah, you're not. I haven't made an Archie post yet either way, but I am working on one now.
And Max is a pimp. #Confirmed