• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

Tangeh

Any specific place that bullet hit, or was I not reading closely enough?

No, it's open for other RPers if they want to say it hit something or someone specific. Otherwise it didn't hit anything.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Eh... I hope Kelly having Ninian stop the guy was all right. I don't remember if that NPC was okay to control or not. Or solving it just like that. >_<

And for some reason, I want Linda coming by Archie and Katherine's shopping spree and utterly losing it in the form of ragefully trying to attack Archie like crazy.

Tangeh

Eh... I hope Kelly having Ninian stop the guy was all right. I don't remember if that NPC was okay to control or not. Or solving it just like that. >_<

Yes that is 100% fine. You could kill him for all I care (heck that might be in Vivian's best interests xD)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Oh phew. Well, too bad for Vivian, Kelly's a Roman Catholic. And a mom. There's no way she's gonna have the heart to kill a kid unless it's under extreme circumstances.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord

Yeah, it's all good. . . but I don't think 'solved' is entirely accurate. > The incident has already turned into a riot. So pretty much, it's time for crowd control.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
And for some reason, I want Linda coming by Archie and Katherine's shopping spree and utterly losing it in the form of ragefully trying to attack Archie like crazy.

You could make that happen if you want, though there is a waiting list of Lucas and Kyle to get through first. I also would like Linda to come across him. Linda is like, the only person on the team that Archie doesn't hate. Though, like Mon said, it isn't the best Idea to attack a Red Lantern in rage. lol. Like bringing a gun to a swordfight.

Tangeh

I started watching the Teen Titans episodes to get a better grasp of this RP and they're strangely addicting. xD

Titan500

Solar Panels
Speaking of the Teen Titans in general, did anyone else read Titans Hunt, and now keep up with the Titans ongoing?

Having the original team back together is pretty great.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I should. I have misc issues of Titans comics from various series, and a big reprint from the original series. I love reading the original comics, but the patronizing, slang filled, narration is so painful.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Lucas' powers are confusing. lol. Was a good post. I hope my response was okay.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I know, I was gonna make a comment on that actually, but got a sudden writers block, and ended up just going with that.

I'm fairly sure Luc can take care of himself. Besides, he'll handle a light beating.