• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm a bedder person than all of you. I am typing this from bed, and I just woke up from a nap. :p

Wait for Kyle plz!

Max and Luc's date needs to move along too. :p *cough*

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Mon, ditto. was gonna go to bed, but allergies are keeping me awake. Therefore: loud music and draining my Mac for battery time.

Like, trouble in paradise? I am seriously curious. I finished watching Sex and the city and I need my drama!

Tangeh

I couldn't really decide on what name Vivian would know Archie by so I settled on Wonder Boy. o_O She's a little behind the times which would be a little odd if it's supposed to be coming from Lucas, but in the heat of the moment it may not matter.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I don't think he'd be confused. For that reason, and he knows Luc would call him Archie. But he'd likely take the excuse to go there anyway.

"What are you doing?! I told you to stay close! Oh Wondy, you really are here..."

Yes, Max will still call him Wondy. Deal with it Schade. :p

Last edited:

Tangeh

Would Max get confused by Vivian's cry? 'Cause he could hear "Lucas," but probs still wouldn't sense Lucas is in distress. ('Cause he isn't.)

Yes, of course (although in the heat of the moment it may not matter). Vivian is targeting Alex & Kelly right now so she'd be annoyed if Max went instead. xD

edit: just realized "get confused" could have two meanings. To clarify I meant "yes of course Max might think something was weird in this scenario", not "yes of course he would be tricked" xD

Last edited:

Tangeh

Dunno. I'd imagine they would've heard something about him? Vivian's working off of the assumption that they would recognize that Lucas is in trouble and determine that he takes priority over some idiot thirteen-year-old. Doesn't really matter if they know Wonder Boy in that scenario.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Perhaps Kelly would know him. She's Lindas mom, after all, and I doubt she somehow didn't get the memo after what happened to CF.
Sure, Mon. Throw firewood on the fire, that's safe. lol.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
@Schade: No, I just did that for dramatic effect. When I got to the typo, I'd had to go re-read the rest of the post because my mind decided nothing I read up to that point mattered.

I figured Vivian at least recognized him/his powers from recent CF death news stories, therefore Wonder Boy is probably the name she heard (even if someone at the news station figured out he was a red lantern, mind you in universe civilians can be a bit slow connecting superpower related things).

Titan500

Solar Panels
Does Nelly have a liquid-based or gas-based flamethrower.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Actually Katherine, it's msotly a reference to Mythbusters but it can be that too since the M is in vein of the reply from BJ from the TV show MASH to the question of what does his name stand for: "Anything you want."

Now what are we gonna do with Archie? That was rhetorical. Of course we're going to wait for Schade to react before we can do anything to Archie.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
What can he do besides fleeing with Katherine? He's kinda backed into a corner now.