• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

Sketchie

literally some guy
SQUEE! 8D Luc and Max get to go to a formal party! I already have Max's suit all picked out!

lucaS HASN'T EVEN ASKED MAX OUT YET but yeah pretty much

I was going to have Lucas ask Max out in the last post, but I wasn't feeling it, also I wasn't sure what Max would do so that's why it's cut where it's cut.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Max has had that suit forever, and has been waiting for the opportunity to use it. xD

Max always wanted to go to a formal event with a guy.

Titan500

Solar Panels
I'm here and always ready to keep going with Armoury's excessive inner narration.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Ok. For some reason I can't seem to log in on our tablet so it'll take a while to make some posts (for here, Kalos Chronicles and Mythos). But if I don't make any today, I'll for sure have something up next weekend (for me).

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
but they don't have the guts to do what is necessary to stop him.

And then Kyle kills Archie, gets his Red Lantern ring, kills Katherine (because Kyle don't work for nobody) and puts Chromium City in an Eternal Winter! :p

This... probably won't happen, but it popped into my head after reading that. xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'd vote for that. Next RP name: history repeating.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Y'know, I think we should totally do a rival team-esque thing if we write a third instalment. Like, the Hive Five sort of a thing (at least, I think that's their name).

If we did freezy-winter, I vote the name should be Titans: Not This Again

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Titans: Day After Tomorrow

Actually, Eternal Winter has a nice ring. But maybe we should see where the RP goes, eh? And maybe move through plot here first?

Since it looks like we're going to be transitioning into the next morning here, note that the riot should be on the news. . . as well as the candidates making promises or sentimental statements regarding the riot. Kat and Luc's families are obviously getting ready for the banquet, and. . . that stuff. Meanwhile, Brother Blood is supposedly still out there somewhere, in the city, doing something.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Is this banquet related to the mayoral election? If so, Nate should be there too, since his father is running for Mayo.

Also, I vote for "Real housewives of Chromium City" for the sequel, with an all-female cast. lol

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
No, it's a business/families thing. It's sort of political, but only with their businesses/families. However, you should have his father making a public 'reaction' to the riots.

Yeah, I'd rather not limit the genders in an RP (outside of obvious stuff, like not allowing blue as a gender). . . there's enough gender centric cr*p as it is.

Sketchie

literally some guy
How big of a family does Nate belong to? After all, the banquet isn't just Smith, Morgenstern, and Cranford, those are the big important ones. I'm planning on there being some other NPC families. (Nate doesnt have to, though. Don't feel forced into going.) But yeah, it's a political businessy thing for these specific families. Arguably, Morgenstern is the most powerful and stable. Because they're German. And unless the German economy sucks, the German economy is fantastic.

Keeping up with the Titans, anyone?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
How big of a family does Nate belong to? After all, the banquet isn't just Smith, Morgenstern, and Cranford, those are the big important ones. I'm planning on there being some other NPC families. (Nate doesnt have to, though. Don't feel forced into going.) But yeah, it's a political businessy thing for these specific families. Arguably, Morgenstern is the most powerful and stable. Because they're German. And unless the German economy sucks, the German economy is fantastic.

So is Max going to be bored out of his mind there because they're going to be talking about business?

Keeping up with the Titans, anyone?

???

Last edited:

Tangeh

^that was a reference to the Kardashians, don't get too excited xD

I'm here, more or less. x_X I don't have any plans but I need to make an exit post. Maybe I'll just be quiet for a while. I've been good at that recently

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
^that was a reference to the Kardashians, don't get too excited xD

I have not been keeping up with pop culture lately. xD

I'm here, more or less. x_X I don't have any plans

Katherine said:
I'll see if I can get either others who aren't too fond of the Titans to accompany the firebomb chaos, but worse comes to worse I have my men that can help cause chaos as well.

There's your plans. :p

I'll post when my house has air-conditioning again. It's too hot too concentrate on anything...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Nate doesn't have to be there then. I might post something else with his father the next day unless something fancy happens.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll make an Archie post, taking care of the diamond shipment without major incident, unless one of y'all wanna spice things up. If not, I'll do that. That, and a post about Nate joining his dad on another mayoral candidate thing.