• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'd like some character interaction. Especially for M-Buster. It's not everyday a mom is part of a team of teenagers and young adults.

And I'd also like Linda to see Archie again. But I don't think that would end well.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I did set the banquet two evenings from now, to allow a day of cooldown if we wanted to. (Are we going to do that? It would give for some Character Interaction.)

You still have to ask him to it though. You can't just invite somebody to a fancy banquet the night before. xD

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Yes, we have a 'cool-down' day, it's not the day of the banquet/diamond heist yet (which is kind of a side-plot to start with, but I'm running w/ it. . . we may or may not eventually get to the political plot stuff I'm thinking about, and that's fine either way as long as everyone's having fun).

Of course you can Mon, spontaneous invites are perfectly acceptable.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
And you just can't spontaneously ask someone to join a dance performance just two days before said performance because that's a rather short time to practice, but my classmates still asked me anyway. I highly doubt I'm gonna perform thanks to my asthma.

Oh, and Kelly's idea is just one of many ridiculous ideas she's had over the years. I don't expect anything to come out of it.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Kelly is surprisingly dark. And a bully!
Would it not be fun though, if Linda ran into Archie at the docks?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
...That was not my intention at all... How in the world did it come off like that? must be from reading too many Neon Genesis Evangelion fics...

Sketchie

literally some guy
What is Max's shirt doing in Luc's closet? Have they... "faded to black?" ;)

Not in his closet, on his bed. ;)

If you wish to interpret it that way, honestly, they've been dating for two months and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. If you don't want to interpret it that way, then Lucas may have been wearing it earlier for some reason and forgot to give it back.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Of course Max can say no. Kelly won't mind, especially since it's because it's him spending time with Lucas.

Oh, and I got an idea Mon. Maybe Kyle and Linda can have a spar? Kyle didn't get a chance to have a proper fight today and Linda would consider it good training. I'm assuming there's some kind of training area they can mess up in the tower.

Sketchie

literally some guy
At the very least the place should have a gym.

Well, if our tower is anything like the show tower, it's been shown a couple times that that tower has a gym.

... Speaking of which, how close is our tower to the show tower, aesthetic and structure-wise? I'm assuming they're nearly identical, but I could be wrong.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Been busy lately. Will attempt to make a Camilla reply within the next 48 hours.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'd say "I finally got my post up" but then that's all my posts in this thread are ever gonna be. So, instead, I'm gonna say writing Kelly's part wasn't as bad as I'd thought it'd be. Still don't feel like I did it well but meh.

... And I just realized I forgot about Ama. ... Nah, next post. I wanna go make a post for Seven Seals then Mythos.

I still wish we could play three characters though I understand why Vamp wants only two. But I can't help but wish it 'cause I've started being in the mood to play a villain for a while. It doesn't help that there's only three compared to the several heroes.