• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

Tangeh

Tangeh - Since Nelly's currently wandering through the underground, and could emerge anywhere in the city, we could do a run-in between our villains.

Just read this, yeah I'd be up for that, give me a few days and I'll post something.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. AGAIN. I seem to only really use this thread for saying if I'll post or not and stuff. Uh. I think you guys already know why I can't post often so instead I'll say...

Mon, can I have Linda make the first move? And how do you want the spar to go? Nobody really wins or something and they just keep fighting? Or...what?

And I've been watching Undertale. Repeatedly.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Sorry, got caught up with a lotta shitty stuff and having to see a shrink, and then having no Internet was a pain.

What did I miss?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Honestly Titan, not that much (you should be reading everything since your last post before posting though). . . The heroes and villains involved in the riot have retreated for R&R, Nelly and Carlyle have escaped down a narrow tunnel in the city's underground, but feel free to take Scarlet in for questioning. Nightmare and Drama have an impending family event, that only effects the rest of us if we've been invited or the diamond heist actually happens.

Sketchie

literally some guy
I'm like, 80% sure I mentioned that Kath was going to try to convince some ne'er-do-wells to cause problems throughout the city. Also some bombs may or may not be set. Away from the docks. All of it. Far away. Did I mention that?

Titan500

Solar Panels
Honestly Titan, not that much (you should be reading everything since your last post before posting though). . . The heroes and villains involved in the riot have retreated for R&R, Nelly and Carlyle have escaped down a narrow tunnel in the city's underground, but feel free to take Scarlet in for questioning. Nightmare and Drama have an impending family event, that only effects the rest of us if we've been invited or the diamond heist actually happens.

Alright. I'll try and get a post up pronto.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If no one wants in on the Diamond Heist action, I can start and make preparations for the post now. Gotta do that time skip though, but that should be okay so long as i only include Archie.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'd send Linda or Kelly to stop the heist, if they even knew about it. So they'd most likely go straight to the bombs if they go off or whatever distractions and trouble happens. Unless I can find some excuse for Linda to be at the docks because AWKWARD ENCOUNTER. Patrol routine, maybe?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm all for Linda being at the docks, tbh. Feel free to PM me some ideas for whatever you come up with, and we'll make it work.
That being said. I have an exam on Wednesday, so unless i get an amazing idea tomorrow or something, I'll wait with posting until then.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Getting into the groove again.

Bad puns? Check. Horrible self-esteem? Check. Focus on justice? Check.

I think I've got Armoury down?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Armoury is me irl atm. lol.
No but like, if anyone else wants in, just give me a holler.

Sketchie

literally some guy
I don't think Linda would know about the heist though? It's all pretty hush hush, she'd have to be at the docks on her own volition... unless something else, idk

Also, is there any chance I can whip up some npc villains? Just minor cat burglars, that's all.

Tangeh

What's this heist thing? I'm kind of lost. >_>

Vampirate - I just realized that Nelly is literally underground. xD I can be creative it did you have any ideas for our characters to meet..?