• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

Tangeh

No I checked, it was in the first post of the second page, although it wasn't my character being critiqued but Sketchie's.

I'll have to read this more thoroughly when I get home to get caught up on the heist thing.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
yeah, Wondie criticized Drama Queen for stealing a necklace because she is filthy rich as it is. lol

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Tangeh - Well, you can be super creative if you want, but I could also just have Nelly and Carlyle surface near the warehouse.

I'd have to say a heist is not the same thing as looting. . . a heist is planned, has a specific target, and aims for minimal exposure to getting caught. Looting is unplanned, one takes whatever is convenient, and assumes there's too many people for them to specifically to get caught. Plus a heist is more likely to be for something that could not have been bought, even with enough money (ie super rare gems).

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That would make for some fun reactions if everyone heard. lol.
No idea what to do with Nate at this point tho.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Mon: I'm gonna guess the whole tower heard Max screaming YES.

If you want to I guess. xD

No idea what to do with Nate at this point tho.

Um... overhear Luc asking Max out? :O

I guess not, since neither of our characters can encounter each other now anyways, since Nelly is underground and Vivian is in her warehouse. >_> uh, I'll post tonight then.

Make them encounter each other!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Quick question though. As it is right now, what day is it in the RP?

Tangeh

I thought it might make for some interesting future interactions if Vivian misinterpreted Armoury's fight as a kidnapping and assumed she was a villain. xD I don't think Vivian would have any reason to recognize her?

Titan500

Solar Panels
Poor Armoury, her superheroics are being misconstrued as the DEEDS OF EVIL.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm going to furiously shout "Yolo" and type up a post. It'll be the time between when Archie gets home from the mayhem downtown, until he's at the docks two days later, was it?

Edit: Posted, and ended it at a good opportunity if any of you still wants in.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
As a man, Max can bypass the whole "black" deal by wearing purple! :p

LiVz4NL.png

The scandal! A man is wearing color! Alert the media!

I'm tempted to say Max knows how to sew/make his own clothes... It's embarrassing that his BF has all these talents, and Max only has one. :p

Yeah, let's move ahead to Thursday!

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If he goes through with that, he should be shunned and gawked at by the snobby rich people at the party. lol

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Actually, the rich people will probably want to know where they can buy such a tailored suit, 'cause he looks like he's famous.

Schade, I really wish you'd asked before moving us onto the next day, because there were kind of plans for stuff today, like Vivian and Nelly meeting up. I'm gonna allow it since we can probably wrap stuff up between those two in a couple posts without encountering heroes, but please ASK in the future.