• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yes, sorry about that. I won't be posting with Archie until y'all are caught up anyways.

Tangeh

Edit: Posted, and ended it at a good opportunity if any of you still wants in.

I tried to read over the RP posts related to the heist - are you asking if any villains want in on the 2nd part of the plan?

Vivian is a well-known commissioned thief on the underground market, so it wouldn't be difficult for somebody who has the right connections to get her in on a plan. She has a very "what's in it for me?" attitude about things like this but I guess money wouldn't be an issue.

Anyways, I don't think the split timeline will be a problem, but I have to brainstorm a way for Nelly & Vivian to meet, considering it would be out of Vivian's character to introduce herself or put herself in a position to be approached. At most she could be inclined to stalk Nelly and party to her base and eavesdrop on them (I guess to check if they knew any other secret pathways?)

She could make an attempt at stealing Carlyle's phone, but that would be a bit petty, even for her. xD She would know they had a flamethrower since it was mentioned, though I'm not sure if that would encourage her to steal it or encourage her not to mess with them. (an additional reason to stalk them though, I guess xD)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Hey, I sort of have an idea for Nate. Seeing as he's still inside the Common Room, how about Kelly drags him out of there so Max and Lucas can have their alone time? She can talk to him and he can ask questions and stuff. Probably about magic.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sure, go right ahead. I have literally no idea what to do with him anyway. lol

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Anyways, I don't think the split timeline will be a problem, but I have to brainstorm a way for Nelly & Vivian to meet, considering it would be out of Vivian's character to introduce herself or put herself in a position to be approached. At most she could be inclined to stalk Nelly and party to her base and eavesdrop on them (I guess to check if they knew any other secret pathways?)

Yeah, that works for me.

Titan500

Solar Panels
I've been wondering how to slot Armoury into this entire split timeline shebang.

Guess she probably dropped Scarlet off at the station already?

Tangeh

Sorry for the holdup. I wrote an exam Friday and studying ate up my time.

I don't think my next post will be very long so I should be able to get it done tonight.

Sketchie

literally some guy
So... I'm unsure, should I keep this going? I have a post that's nearly done and i probably should have been working on that this morning and not a different one, but I want to know if it's worth finishing and worth destroying a bunch of stuff in an effort to keep something going.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'm kind of waiting on Schade to do something with Nate because well, just posting Linda's part would be short.

Unless we want to time skip that. and have linda scouting the docks

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll do a Nate post maybe tomorrow. Considered doing it today, but things got in the way.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yes. Get Linda to check the docks if you want to. She can appear after the last scenario with Archie with little issue from my side. Might get things awkward between them, but eh.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Do one of those magical time-skips. That sparing session has gone on for longer than half my semester anyways lol

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Yeah, you know, timeskip. Timeskip to the end of the battle. That is, if you're fine with that, Mon. I don't mind whether we keep doing the spar or just do a timeskip.