• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

Titan500

Solar Panels
I'm hoping other Titans will show up; 2 Titans + 3 distant fires =/= good math. Nate could come help. It doesn't seem to me like he'd be at the two family banquet (even if his father wrangled an invite), but that's up to you guys. M-Buster can come help too. Is Armory still in? I'm losing track of who's active enough to be considered playing.

I'm finally free from high school.

Final exams, done.

High school is forever finished.

Also, I cannot state how sorry I am for disappearing off the face of the Earth.

Um, what did I miss?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'm...not sure. I think you last posted during the part when everyone was heading back to the tower, right? So that means you only missed Lucas asking Max out for this dinner with all the big families/companies and Katherine's plan of setting off bombs in several areas (I forgot where exactly but one was downtown, I think) so the Titans don't catch Archie getting (likely illegally bought) diamonds at the docks. Unbeknowest to her, Linda accidently stumbled upon Archie at the docks.

Speaking of the bombs, I'm very tempted to have Timothy appear as an NPC for the downtown one because I was thinking it's close to their house (and of course M-Buster will want to go there for that exact reason). Do you think that's all right? But I'm still holding off posting again as I don't think it'll be that long. Well, unless nobody posts for a while then I'll just try.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Nobody has posted in a while...

I'm still Waiting For Sketchie. :p

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
The last post was on November 25th (or whatever it was in your timezone). It hasn't been close to one month since then (though for me that means the same day as the previous month i.e. Nov. 25 - Dec. 25 = 1 month). That's when I call it a while.

Yes, yes you are.

And like Sketchie, I'm (sort of) Waiting for Schade.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Titan500: Read the RPG. Please. That is possibly one of the most disturbing questions a GM can read.

TheCharredDragon: I think that's alright, as long as you don't use it as an excuse to RP with yourself creating a wall of text that's irrelevant to everyone else.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Yeah, I've started reading through the topic to get an idea of everything I missed. The general overview'll help with getting some better context.

EDIT: So given that Amanuma and Kita are heading for the district, is it fine if I send Armoury over to the bridge?

Last edited:

Tangeh

Admittedly I only skimmed the original RP thread but Archie's reaction to Linda was admittedly cute. Can I ship it please please?

And if I decide to make another character that will need to be an after-Christmas project.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
The underage rules vary by location, the oldest age in the US is 18, so as a general rule I figure unless both chars are at least 18, no romance beyond PG. Plus 14 & 18 is a bit creepy, yeah? She's basically a kid, and he's basically an adult.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If Charred buffs her age a little and brings her back in a later RP where Archie is, Then we could possibly do it. But not this time.

Tangeh

Yeah sorry, didn't mean to spark a convo on the morals of an adult dating a fourteen year old, I just assumed everyone except Nelly was an adult. .-.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Linda'a Age and Shipping: I admit, I was very tempted to ship her too but, yeah, her age. I wasn't exactly planning for romance and I wanted to have a younger character as I wanted to do something a little different and light hearted. But now I realize she acts more like a sixteen or eighteen year old than a fourteen year old. But I guess I thought that's okay seeing as they're a ton of kid heroes (the ones in anime come to mind).

Oh, and don't forget Armory. She's the same age as Linda.

Edit: Also, yes, I would totally buff her age (if possible) and have her appear in an RP where Archie is in also.

Last edited: