• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disfunctional Pokemon Adventure

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Okay, so it's not my comic, but I thought I'd advertise for a friend of mine.

It's on temporary hiatus right now, but the story is pretty fun.

Disfunctional Pokemon Adventure

Opinions and discussion are welcome, I'm sure the girls won't mind me doing this.

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Indeed I am! I don't believe she and Janine have as many fans as they deserve.
As I don't think either of them has a serebii account, I thought I'd give it a shot.

Duce is sheer awesome. Only a fool would not love Duce's unique attitude towards Pokemon training.

Lugia4ever

LC Koffing Abuser
This is so good, almost as good as ace of abra

PrettySammy

Hey! This is a little weird, considering the artist isn't here...but...I really like this comic! :D;;; *is met with silence*

;^; I feel silly.

Yes! Go read this comic everyone! It makes me laugh and the art is great too!

MetaWolf

"Lullaby for You."
EPIC STARE.

Destinie and Janine are great people, DPA is such an amazing comic. Duce is sheer awesomeness, Abra is cool, and Cubone loves sandwiches too much. Y'all should check it out!
Don't forget to check out their Fanart Contest too.

... What's with all these comics that have an Abra as a main character?
xD I'd laugh if Abra from AoA was really Abra from DPA's brother or something. -Crossover ideas-

Now we just need Whisper Thy Name back and I'll have three awesome comics to read.

~ MetaWolf

Neko

Actually. Just Gotta seems to have an Abra in it as well. I think it may end up playing a significant role too. The only one without an Abra is my own comic, SoL. Lol. :)

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
What can I say? Abras=popular in webcomics :3

In other news: Whisper thy Name IS coming back but will have a different name. More news as I get it.

Neko

I'll just dig this up from the bowels of Serebii again. The reason why? The contest is still going on, but it'll end somewhere in July. And there are only two entrants, while there a three prizes to be won! C'mon people, prizes include free commissions by these wonderful artists! What's not to like? :D

DPA contest