• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disguise Da Limit! (338)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Skitty messing up her Blizzard attack in the appeal round was such a tense moment, but I was glad that May was still able to progress and her winning against Timmy and Dusclops was cool. :D

Gillachu

Banned
Skitty winning against the masked kid's Dusclops was such convenient BS. May didn't deserve to win her 2nd ribbon so easily. :mad:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Skitty winning against the masked kid's Dusclops was such convenient BS. May didn't deserve to win her 2nd ribbon so easily. :mad:

Skitty seemed like an odd choice on May's part to me as well at first, but since she and Skitty had done training for Assist, I thought Skitty winning here was more believable than her losing.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Pretty good episode and I liked the fact that it was a continuing storyline, but I didn't like the way Timmy handled his Dusclops. Dusclops seemed really poorly trained since even a weak little Skitty beat it.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was nice seeing how Kimimaro's father helped him flee from his room when Kimiyo gave him all that homework, and Musashi's Appeal move with Dokucale was probably her best so far. Samayooru versus Eneco was decent, but I felt that Samayooru shouldn't have even gotten that far since Musashi and Dokucale were better.

Zamin

Great episode, it was touching and moving! I really enjoyed it, the plot was really good!

Shayuin

Banned
Sorry, but I found May's Skitty's whole appeal to be disappointing. Skitty's juggling trick was too simple and sh should have shown more energy. It is super cute though so it must have won over the judges just on looks.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back on this Contest episode, Eneco versus Samayooru seemed kind of out of balance. We saw Samayooru clobber Eneco half a dozen times, yet Eneco won with just a few hits.

Daizy

I call you honey
It was cool to see Jessie make it to top rounds without cheating. May's battle with Timmy was cool, but it wasn't as action packed as I would have hoped. The last contest had much better battles.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was cool to see Jessie make it to top rounds without cheating.

Musashi was magnificent with her Dokucale in this episode, which showed us that she did indeed have some talent for Contests, and that she didn't need to resort to gimmicks.

Bendicion

Water Master
Terrible episode. May did not deserve this ribbon. AT ALL. This episode picks up from where Disaster of Disguise left off, with Timmy’s backstory having been established. We get to the appeals…and it is a complete disaster. While Timmy’s appeal was impressive, May’s was just a big messed up Blizzard and juggling balls with her tail. How much worse were the other appeals to the point where she was able to make it? But that’s not even the worst of it. We then get to the battle of May’s Skitty vs Timmy’s Dusclops, where Skitty’s defenses increased to 999. To keep it short, Skitty miraculously manages to withstand many powerful attacks from Dusclops, and somehow wins, because Arceus really hates Timmy (who really deserved to win). The whole plotline was setting up for Timmy to win, with even his mother now supporting him when she didn’t before, his dad lying to help him achieve his dream, etc., and they just hand it to May???? who could get ANOTHER ribbon ANYWHERE ELSE???? I am furious.

Bottom Line: Timmy should have been a main character.

Last edited:
AWESOME EPISODE TITLE I LOVE THE PUN
Good episode. Timmy's mom's flashback of Poochyena being taken away being the reason she hates Pokémon is so heartbreaking. May vs Timmy was a surprising battle as I thought May was going to lose. May vs Timmy should have been the semis with May vs Drew being the finals and May's newly evolved Marshtomp beating Roselia.