• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disguise Da Limit! (338)

Kanta-chan

Yesh, I saw the beginning and was really upset about Drew's Roselia.... But it was funny how Ash asked about it in a mocky voice. =P

Saw this epie.... Yesterday maybe? Or was it Friday? *shrugs* Meh, horrible memory, but this episode made me feel really sorry for Timmy. =\ I know how he feels. *nod nod* My mom locks me in my room to make me study too.... *sigh*

I'm just wondering why would his mother even take away Poekmon from her son? I mean, if her childhood was bad, wouldn't she make Timmy's childhood better than her own? o_O;;

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Kanta said:
I'm just wondering why would his mother even take away Poekmon from her son? I mean, if her childhood was bad, wouldn't she make Timmy's childhood better than her own? o_O;;
*enters psychologist mode* Like some people with bad childhoods she believed what they experienced was the norm, or even what was supposed to happen. She thought all children were destiend to be heartbroken by losing their Pokemon, so why allow them to interact at all?

Super Gullwing said:
Truley one of my favorite eppisodes:)

NAUH! I Bet Noboby Knows why! XDD!
I sure don't know why. I loathed this episode. It was truly a failure to all that is animé. How can you possibly like this atrocious excuse for an episode(that's not rhetorical, I really wanna hear how)?

SC~ out

P

PlayAtari2600

It was a pretty good episode, and I liked the fact that it was a continuing storyline. This season is giving us more of them, and that's a big plus. But overall, it was a good episode. And without a doubt it was one of the most viewed episodes in a long time, given the number of people writing reviews alone for this episode.

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Sheer Cold said:
I sure don't know why. I loathed this episode. It was truly a failure to all that is animé. How can you possibly like this atrocious excuse for an episode(that's not rhetorical, I really wanna hear how)?

SC~ out
What do you mean? Whats wrong with this eppie?

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
May's uber cheap win for one. It was badly written and I lst all respect I had for May as a Character during the Fallarbor contest.

Mrs. Grim still sounds like my grandmother. Mu grandmother (God rest her soul) actually wanted my Mom to get rich or marry a rich guy to leach off of. Then my mom married an auto worker and threw that out he window.

I'm glad she did. (Being here and all because of it.)

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

i love this episode

but the poor poochyena!!!!! it cried but no one cares about tht fat **** of a mutter

but dusclops is powerful!

MaskedManAbsolkid

The Poochyena bit was so upsetting! I liked this episode because the contest episodes rock! (Weird thing is, my two cats were watching Skitty battling)

maybe skitty gave your cats an idea Absolkid

my baby brother looooves pokemon we sit down and watch it everytime!!!

MaskedManAbsolkid

ShucklemasterJ said:
maybe skitty gave your cats an idea Absolkid

No, they're not gonna doubleslap me :p They were watching Skitty every time it appeared on the TV.

Anyway, Jessie's choice of how to do an appeal was great (poison sting +something + Psybeam)

the something was whirl wind!

or maybe there going to doubleslap eachother

MaskedManAbsolkid

Lol! Oh yeah, I remember now, Whirlwind!
I can't remember the Phantom's real name! What was it?

The Poochena made my cry to but The battle was so cool!

Dustox:Best Contest Ever! Did you see those combos? Did Jessie cheat?

Skitty:Not so good! May is so thick! I was like use Assist all of the battle well I WAS when she was losing!

Dusclops:Great! Great! Cool! Great! He was so cool but his attacks seemed too powerful.

I loved it when James kept saying Jessie and Meowth kept saying stuff like your gonna blow our cover! But the last Blizzard was so predicable!

But 9/10! We didn't get too see May other battles why?

F

Factory Head Noland

I really liked May's appeal, it was a good but I can't believe that Blizzard kept on failing. The battle between Timmy and Jessie was so cool, the music was great!
May VS Timmy was quite good but the music was just normal background music, not the kind of music you use for an exciting battle! Exciting music and it would have been great.

Mysty

I like this episode. It's spoofing one of my favorite things of all: Phantom of the Opera. I could have done with a dropped chandelier, but otherwise it was freaking cool. This was the first time I 've watched the show in a few years too.

Also, a better dub name for "timmy" would have been Erik. The phantom's actual name.

Timmy: YOU WILL CURSE THE DAY YOU DID NOT DO, ALL THAT THE PHANTOM ASKED OF YOU!!!!!!!

W

WindyNight

That was also one of my favourite episodes...It was pretty good. Although May truely relied on LUCK in the final battle with Timmy.
Overall, I give a rating - 8/10 for the episode...^^

G

Geki

I didn't like the contest much at all, it was pretty dull. May got annoying with Assist, it was overused. Dusclops was pretty cool, I wish Timmy could have won.

4/10