• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disneyland and Disneyworld; and every other Disney park out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

James62

Rangers lead the way
Disneyland is great. Too badly I have never been there before. But what I have heard from others who have been there, it would be awesome to go there once.

Dattebayo

Banned
You guys better take a look at this; they've added a talking Mickey Mouse at Disneyland. When I read the title and description at first, I was really scared about it and I didn't want to listen to it. I turned off my volume while watching the video. After watching the video, I was right to be afraid of it as this Mickey can move his mouth while talking. It's official, my Disneyland childhood memories are Ruined FOREVER! (couldn't resist)

tom_tom

Dunsparce
I love disneyland, but everytime i go i get a headache

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I just got home from Disney yesterday afternoon

Tower of Terror was fun.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Yeah, very good special effects. Did you know that Star Tours is closing for renovation and having a goodbye party on August 14?

Dattebayo

Banned
WHAT?! That's my favorite ride damn it!

No need to worry, it'll relaunch in 2011 with new stuff taking place between the two trilogies.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I've been to Disneyworld once on one of the very few times I go on vacation. It wasn't very fun, but the ride there and the house we went to was more fun, since I went with my cousins. The best park was a tie between Epcot and Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios was by far the worst. It had crappy food, and it was loud and boring.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
When did you go, Money902? Because if you went before 2007 or so, RRC and TofT are mostly open cause of Toy Story Mania. It makes DHS a little more interesting

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I just got back from Walt Disney World - it was all done up for Halloween. We had fun at the Not So Scary Halloween Party in the Magic Kingdom and got a picture with all the seven dwarves! It was a lot of fun, I love disney.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I've always wanted to go to their DisneyLand in Tokyo! I've heard the monorail system there is super high-tech!

Profesco

gone gently
Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.