• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disneyland and Disneyworld; and every other Disney park out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
i love disneyland its like my favorite theme park :) also love CA adventures. tower of terror scared mee.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
My favorite ride in Disney World is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

facetious

facetious
Disneyland? More like the first great toxic excrement of a hyperreal civilisation.

Last edited:

natie

Mr. F
Went to Disneyland in Paris 10 years ago, then 3 weeks ago I went there with school :D It was still as I remembered it: beautiful, but bloody damn expensive! Luckily I could enter everything now, cos as a 6 year old I was too small to enter anything D:

Dattebayo

Banned
I heard a lot of updates going on at Disney's California Adventure; World of Color is most finished (almost the entire seating area is opened now),Silly Symphony Swings is waiting to be open due to a bit of delay of reconstructing the entrance, the new Little Mermaid building is already being built, and the first tracks for the Red cars at the Hollywood section is done (it'll take a while until two years from now to be open). My family might be going there either this summer or next year when the new Little Mermaid ride opens.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'm not a fan of amusement parks, I hate crowds of people, and long lines. I've been to Disney once, and once is enough.

I know Disney is a conglomerate, but it just annoys me how everything they sell has some Disney character on it, even if its a bottle of water.

junpearl63

their rooms
Well, I've only been to HongKong disneyland, the games were pretty boring to me, but I was there for taking pictures. It was beautiful, and maybe cute :3 The sourvernir are kind of expensive...and I love the parade.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I absolutely love Disney World, it is one of my favourite places in the whole wide world! I go every year and last year I went for Christmas, which was truly magical.

Epcot is beautiful at Christmastime - the Candlelit Processional was marvellous with Whoopi Goldberg narrating. The storytellers in each country were also really fun, I got picked quite a few times to go up and bang a drum or shake a tambourine or something!

On Christmas Day we went into Magic Kingdom as soon as it opened and raced to Space Mountain. Got on it twice in about ten minutes. But WOOMPH about 11 it was packed and we left and had a sleep.

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned the hotels yet. Has anyone stayed at the Disney Hotels? My favourite is the Polynesian, I just love the atmosphere there. The Swan is very luxurious as well.

My favourite ride is probably Splash Mountain - I love the thing. I just love singing all the way through then the huge drop! And then at the end when we're soaking wet we sing along to Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah! it's a small world was my favourite when I was little because it was the very first ride I ever went on; it always holds a place in my heart.

But one of the best things about Disney is just Disney. Walking up Main Street USA on your first day and getting what me and my mum call "The Disney Smell" (sweets and cotton candy).

Disney Cruises are also wonderful - I suggest you go on them, too.

Now what I do love is Wishes <3 the fireworks are absolutely amazing. I love them.

I just love Disney all over! I've been to Disneyland Paris as well but it's nowhere near as good. The employees are all a bit miserable to be honest, and there's no "Have a magical day!"

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I love Disney. If all goes well I should be heading out there in like 2 weeks for a week. So excited.

My favorite ride that I remember was Haunted Mansion. It's cute. Another memorable one was Alien Encounter that they shut down a few years ago due to being incredibly dark. It was actually really well done, too well done for a Disney attraction, haha. I wish it hadn't been shut down, I really enjoyed it.

I hope the lines at Haunted Mansion aren't too long.

slinkyy

TX Babe
Disneyworld is better then Disneyland by far! last time I went i think it was... over ten years ago? But in being so young I didn't ride many of the rides.

soooo... I just got back from my very first trip to DisneyWorld!
And it was actually super awesome.

The only bad thing was since it was for a school music trip, our time spent in each park was limited. I went Magic Kingdom during their grad night, which was a celebration for the Class of 2010, andd got to see All Time Low and Paramore in concert and ride Space Mountain (twice!) and everything else without waiting in a long-ass line.
We also went to Hollywood Studios for most of a day before our color-guard performed, and I rode some rides went shopping, whatever.
Finally we went to Epcot, which, despite its lack of rides, was actually quite fun. I loved seeing what they did for all the different countries, and buying a ridiculous amount of Pokemon merch in Japan, of course.
We didn't get to go to Animal Kingdom though. :<

...But that's why I'm glad I'm going back to Disney in August, because there's really so much more I want to do that I wasn't presented with the opportunity to do.

tl;dr Disney is pretty ballin', even as a teenager (but maybe it was because it was my first visit).

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
I liked pirates of the caribeann (I dont know how to spell it ), you notice something different every time
I live in Ireland , I would never bother going to disney world , 8 hour plane , drive there , wait in ques , plane home . now add up the cost of a family of 5 , yes , you see now don't you

firestar319

The Marauder
I love Disney. If all goes well I should be heading out there in like 2 weeks for a week. So excited.

My favorite ride that I remember was Haunted Mansion. It's cute. Another memorable one was Alien Encounter that they shut down a few years ago due to being incredibly dark. It was actually really well done, too well done for a Disney attraction, haha. I wish it hadn't been shut down, I really enjoyed it.

I hope the lines at Haunted Mansion aren't too long.

Ah Alien Encounter was a cool attraction. I remember just hearing that alien breathing behind my neck, and then my brother touches me on the leg and scared me to death. I was just like "oh ****"

I have never been to Diseyland or a Disneyworld, but my mum told me that right before my mum and dad divorced they were planning on taking me and my sister, why did she have to tell me that! Anyway apparantly the Disneyland in Paris was originally planned to be in the UK in site where Alton Towers is located, but Disney didn't like the fact that it was going to be situated in the middle of nowhere (if anyone has been to Alton Towers in the UK you will know what I mean) and instead decided to make in a more central location in Europe such as Paris.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Did you hear, because of the 2 year anniversary of Toy Story Mania, there might be a new Dart game staring the Triceratops, from the new movie, taking the place of Bo Peeps dart throw.

Last edited:

koosbane

master breeder
I have been to disney more than I can count, I like in north florida so it is not a far drive. I love it I know so much about it. If anyone ever is going or wants to go and has questions please feel free to send me a message. I would be glad to answer any questions about parks resorts or anything.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
My favorite ride in Disney World is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

I went on that when I was 6 and it scared the hell out of me. I could probably ride it with ease now.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
'tis a whorish place. But I still like it :D

Space Mountain is a pretty darn cool ride, but I also loved the Aerosmith ride in the Studios section.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
You mean Rockin' Rollorcoaster? Anyway I'm going in August for the month and I CAN'T WAIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.