• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disturbing Pokemon

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
The Old Chateau was more disturbing than Lavender Town.

Go mad, Lavender Town Syndrome fans.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I didn't find Lavender disturbing in the slightest, to be honest.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Chandelure, mainly because mine has already sucked my soul out and burned it. 8)

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Shedinja confuses me, rather than scares me. It says that looking into its back kills you, but you look into its back whenever you use it in battle. WTF wit dat.

chikorita185

So iheard you liek?
my friend and i were discussing this the other day.
Jellicent shedinja and the lake trio. Just read the book in canalave library titled a horrific myth if you disagree with me on the lake trio

Victory

Banned
Drifloon likes taking Children away, or at least tries XD

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I found Seismitoad's official artwork a bit creepy. And of course, those ghost types that do weird things to others.

Coey890

Optimistic Geek
In the old chateau, there's an antidote in the trash in the dining room. :S

Hmm, well that explains why nobody's there. And why there's ghosts everywhere in there.

Don't forget the spirit of the little girl when you walk into the room with the haunted painting.

Also, there's Palkia and Reshiram.

And, whenever Entei roars, a volcano erupts. When a volcano erupts, an Entei is born. Entei also learns roar at level 15, what does that mean?

And the world is now just a pool of magma, with billions of Entei swimming around. XD​

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Vullaby and Mandibuzz vear BONES! Vullaby uses a skull as a diaper.
This is creepy.
I always react to it when playing HG

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Imagine a Ditto deciding to itself as a human. If they can transform into any Pokémon, no matter the type or size, it can possibly transform itself into a human. However, if our genetic structure is entirely different from the Pokémon species (as it's implied all the Pokémon species have the same genetic structure), a Ditto could come out as something inhuman. There were instances where a Ditto screwed up transforming into Pokémon, so the chances are high that the transformation would get messed up very, very quickly.

I'll leave it all to your imaginations.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
I find Kyurem freaky..... it eats people, nice.

Remember people, feed your Kyurem three meals a day, give it it's 5 fruit and vegetables and don't let it eat junk food..... or you'll be on tomorrows dinner plan.