• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disturbing Pokemon

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
The Sinnoh starters. They're just ugly and the fact I would be forced to choose one in DPPt was disturbing to me.

This is creepy.
I always react to it when playing HG
I LOVE The Unown Groove and the RBY era Lavender Town Song. They're so awesome.

MissingNoHunter

Cannon Time.
That little tune you get when you use your radio in Team Rocket's Mahogany base. It just drives me insane...

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
the only disturbing thing about pokemon is breeding and lavender town. Oh and the fact that Ditto is a hooker.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Volcarona scares me. I imagine it floating in the sky spewing fire to become the sun... post-apocalyptic movie jitters :S

Smugleaf&Mudkip

Heart Tamer
Sure, Haunter, Banette, Hypno and Yamask are all disturbing, but I have to say, the most disturbing pokemon ever is none other than Bidoof.
Look into his eyes. He wants to kill you and you know it. He's the killer-clown of the pokemon world.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I agree with Volcarona being disturbing. It just looks like an over-sized bug (something most people would never want to see) and then it can Fly....

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
Well at least Volcarona is extremely rare.

Even though I love Scizor, I would be scared shitless to see one in the wild.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
^ Yeah I get what you mean lol. Especially knowing one swipe from it's claws would probably kill a human. Saying that I would love to see a Steelix in the wild!

HTodd

Pokémon Lover~
Some of Slowbro's dex entries state that if the shellder is removed from their tail, they will revert back to a Slowpoke. So it like.....de-evolves?

ninetails012

teh wild card
venomoth. i dont know about the rest of you but if i saw a giant freakin' moth flying around i would just, die! XP

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I agree with Volcarona being disturbing. It just looks like an over-sized bug (something most people would never want to see) and then it can Fly....

I am scared of bugs so.. If a gigantic Volcarona flew up in front of me, i would scream myself to death like a two years old girl!

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Yes but we seem to be forgetting that this is about disturbing Pokémon. Besides I think the baby Pokémon are quite cute.

Staying on topic, I've always found the idea of Lickitung quite disturbing. It just licks everything... And in the Animé, it's lick has enough power to OHKO.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Why is everyone freaking out over Volcarona, just because it's a fuzzy moth with the power of fire at its side? I don't know, I think it looks kinda cute, I wouldn't mind seeing one flapping around. Yeah, it could unintentionally set things on fire, but it at least seems to be rather harmless to humans. Besides, reminds me of Mothra, and I like Mothra.

You know, I wonder if there's enough Unown in the world to take over the earth if they wanted to. They're weak and useless on their own, but if they're together, it's implied they're some of the strongest Pokémon around. It doesn't help they have their own dimension, away from human eyes.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Yeah I forgot about Unown. The fact that they have their own dimension that humans cannot view is quite disturbing. And I can't remember which Pokémon episode or Movie it was, but they were portrayed to be quite evil in numbers lol. It's a shame they suck so much in the games.

Earthquakerage

Beautifly dex entry
It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the prey's fluids.
End of story.

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
LAVENDER TOWN SYNDROME is real. I had it once... *shudders*
The haunted mansion in D/P/Pt's music scared me to no end...

Dragontamer1011

Beautifly dex entry
It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the prey's fluids.
End of story.

Isn't that the same as Gorebyss' entry? Either way, thats as disturbing as heck... Right alongside the Worm scene in King Kong...

Shendinjas is pretty freaky as well... Weird thing is you stare into it whenever you send him out. "Hey, wait a sec, why you no have guts Shedinja? Woah I feel weird..." *Trainer blacked out PERMANENTLY (Random evil laughter in the background)*.