• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disturbing Pokemon

pseudoman

Have any of you guys tried seeing some fof the pokemon in inversed color?

Darkrai looks pretty creepy inversed, more ghostly than dark.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Have any of you guys tried seeing some fof the pokemon in inversed color?

Darkrai looks pretty creepy inversed, more ghostly than dark.

Interesting, I tried a couple of the Ghost-types along with Darkrai. I found Gastly more creepy. Maybe you should list the creepiest inverted Pokémon so we can see for ourselves.

pseudoman

^ shiny inverse charizard looks pretty creepy too. Kind of reminds me of reshiram.

Emolgafan99

<-Cute little guy
Honestly I don't see what's disturbing about Yamask, I don't see how a dead person's spirit turning into a Yamask is scary.

Lugia's pokedex entry "It sleeps in a deep-sea trench. If it flaps its wings, it is said to cause a 40-day storm." so every time is flaps it's wings while it takes flight we'll be bombarded by heavy rain and lightning?

spuds4ever

I think Gamefreak did a pretty good job on making the original ghosts creepy tbh. Gengar is said to turn into people's shadows and jump out at them and steal their souls and just the haunter sprite. Some messed up stuff.

BossTrainer

I remember always trying to avoid Lavender Town when I was younger. And when I had to be there, I'd mute my GB. ;D

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Cofagrigas' description just completely freaks me out.. It says that if you get too close to it, it devours you. Gamfreak made this practically for all ages, so what's with these crazy descriptions?

Also, the fact that Cofagrigas eats gold just bugs me.. You'll NEVER get MY gold cofagrigas!!

...too bad I don't have any xP

Ya this o.o If you had on a gold chain would that make you extra tasty?

There are SOO many creepy BW entries. I mean, it's cool, but disturbing ^^;

That's if you peer into it, not look at it while it's a short distance away from you. Like, if you put your face in it then it will happen. Otherwise it's harmless if you just look at it.

Who was the smart one to put their face in it to test it out? :rolleyes: Hey look fridge logic xDD wrong thread

Last edited:

TheNorthWind

Master of Puppets
Heatmor...it burns into Durant's body and feasts on it's insides....
And Kingdra causes whirlpools that sink ships...
This game is not for kids....
Just ask 4kids.

Power464646

The game

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
Honestly I don't see what's disturbing about Yamask, I don't see how a dead person's spirit turning into a Yamask is scary.

And then you realize that a) this is a human that you're forcing to breed with your Steelix or Stunfisk, and b) every time you breed more Yamask, you're killing people.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Even after all these years I still find Gengar the creepiest Pokemon and most Disturbing Pokemon of all time haha.

T0XiCITY

Troll Face
The Cubone description is pretty disturbing, more saddening how it wear's it mother's skull.