• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disturbing Pokemon

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
The idea in general of humanoid pokemon, And especially the ones that are overly human like, mr mime, jinx, hypno, gothitelle, conkeldurr for some examples. Maybe it's just word humanoid that kind of freaks me out for some reason, I just picture them like walking around like humans.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Sigilyph is very strange. Not necessarily disturbing (to me, but not a lot disturbs me) but it's probably the creepiest pokemon in my opinion.

Baltoy. It doesn't even have eyes.

Estellise

peachy
Banette is, imo, the creepiest Pokemon ever.
Ruby said:
Banette generates energy for laying strong curses by sticking pins into its own body. This Pokémon was originally a pitiful plush doll that was thrown away.
DPPt said:
A doll that became a Pokémon over its grudge from being junked. It seeks the child that disowned it.
HGSS said:
This Pokémon developed from an abandoned doll that amassed a grudge. It is seen in dark alleys.
Reading that as a child... ;^; :608:

Cetra

Ash got 26 years, Liko won't, recency bias fanboys
I think that Garbage Pokémon is disturbing.

shadorai

wandering trainer
a lot of ghost type pokemon have creepy pokedex entries, but this one tops the list.

gothorita
"according to many old tales, it creates friends for itself by controlling sleeping children on starry nights."