• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disturbing Pokemon

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x
I always found mawile pretty disturbing, not sure why but I think it is because it acts all cute and then it has a monstrous mouth on the other side...

Mawile is pretty awesome! Don't think it would be disturbing. Perhaps just mysterious imo.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
I always found mawile pretty disturbing, not sure why but I think it is because it acts all cute and then it has a monstrous mouth on the other side...
Mawile is actually based on the Futakuchi-onna, a carnivorous japanese hair demon, so yes, creepy. Not as creepy as Jynx though.;124;<--CREEEPY.

ladykiwi

I love tights. <3
I really like Swalot, but it just disturbs me. Badly.
I mean it looks like it might slowly and painfully swallow its own trainer if he/she lacks enough badges...

icyman300

lets go...
bannette is a creepy pokemon. if i look at it i feel like its gonna show up in my bedroom at night..........

iLLBlueMisT

Electric Master
Dragonite is a huge disturbance to me. I just got into competitive battleing online Via WIFI and I'll go in and go against a dragonite with outrage and it just one shots everything I have. Quite annoying. I know theres lots I can do like get a tank but Im just trying to have a little fun without putting a lot of time into EV training all my pokemon

Gaiano

Blasphemer
I'm personally disturbed by these Pokemon

1) Haunter/Gengar- Haunter can lick your soul away and Gengar can pretend to be your shadow and follow you into a Bronks alleyway and slash my throat with a shadow claw

2) Hypno- they are creepy and kidnap children

3) Wobbufet- since the first Mystery Dungeon Psychic Maze, I've been deathly afraid of them.

4) Shiftry- it looks just freaking creepy

6) Jynx- it looks like it may pretend to be a prostitute and try to rape me

7) Muk- spell it backwards

8) Zangoose- it's pretty disturbing looking

manaphy910

Pokédex Collector!
Drifloon. I don't even want to think about what happens to those poor children. :(

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Hypno is like the pokemon version of Pedobear... only older... and Squidwardier... and can brainwash children into his bidding... O_O

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
I'd be pretty freaked out if my pretty purple balloon was a ghost trying to drag me into oblivion.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Lopunny. That thing looks a bit too feminine to have a male counter part

So? Loppuny is so cute it does not matter what gender she is! But she always keeps her paws on her chest. I wonder what she is hiding........

Koriinku

Shinx <3
Every ghost pokemon with creepy pokedex entries. I'm imagining horrid scenes from horror movies when I read them.

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
I'll tell you the one pokemon that's always creeper me out more than any, Whismur. It can scream as loudly as a jet plane and breathes through it's EARS. That's creepy all alone.

However, to add to that it looks like it's eyes have been sewn shut. Ever since I first saw it it's just weird.

No other pokemon really bother me though.