• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ditto and Day-Care

Do you leave Ditto in the Day-Care pretty much all the time?

• Total voters

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I got myself a Japanese Ditto and it just never leaves my Day-Care. So, I wanted to know: How much of you do this too?

P.S: I misclicked on the poll:)

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
I eventually took it out a couple weeks ago when it got to level 50 and then I put in a different ditto (that is also now lv 50) SO I now have 2 lv 50 dittos.

iron535

Yup... my ditto in diamond is level 80 I think...
and then I put in another ditto which is now almost level 60
though I haven't played diamond in a while since I got white... :p

Guess why I have 3 Level 100 Dittos, all captured in White :D

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Unless I'm breeding for egg moves, yes, I leave ditto in the daycare 24/7.

That's pretty much the same thing I do. I breed with my JP Ditto for my PokeDex, shinies, ect. I only use others for comp. battleing, DW abilities, and all that other good stuff :).

Gigastrike

I don't. Now that I think about it I probably could. The main reason why I don't is because I don't want to pay for it all the way up to 100, but you never have to pay if you never remove it.

Mister_SGG

I caught my Black and White Ditto about a week after the games' release. It is currently level 89, and was caught at level 52.

I have two Ditto's, one traded and one caught. I always have the traded one in the daycare for the Madusa method.

To be honest, the first time I bred was because for the fun of it: female Ralts was so cute so I bred Gardevoir with a Shuppet as a replacement for Sceptile just for breeding it.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
My Ditto is left in there all the time. It comes all the way from Kanto. I caught in Leafgreen, used it to breed in it, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, and now White.

Autis-misc

Abridger
this is primarily the reason i stopped caring about genders. (until my female serperior) and it never leaves the daycare, but never gets to lvl 100.

My ditto must be chafing from all the sex its had lately ;)