• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ditto in Smash Bros.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Has anyone ever seen Ditto? I've played this game for months and have never seen him

Shinin

Minimalist
You need to use the Debug Menu via an Action Replay to make Ditto come out of a pokeball. It does nothing and is uselss, so it's not worth it.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
It says in my Nintendo Guide that it copies you and fights with you

Shinin

Minimalist
Then it's wrong.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
In tournement mode, you can select being the character Ditto...essentially allows you to be a random character

Cap D. Blue

ボルトチェンジ
I once got Ditto while playing in Melee mode. I was playing as Mario at the time, so Ditto turned into a Mario-esque figure, and fought along side with me for a short while.

I haven't seen it since, so I'm assuming Ditto is very rare to get.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Ditto, or Metamon, is a pokémon that is essentially only available by using the SSBM debug menu, hacked by Rune of GSCentral using GCNrd for the Action Replay on SSBM version 1.0

Also, it is a character that can be used in tournament mode. In this mode, it selects a random character for each round and allows you to play as that character.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Wow, ditto in smash Brwal, a cool Pokeball gimmic, maybe copy last Item effect, but not as a contestant, we have Kirby for that!

meta-master

The name says it all
yeah but theyve made other clones :/

Mikau

Better then you
Yeah but Kirby only copys the main B attack. If Ditto was a playable character in Brawl it should be able to Transform into any of your currently unlocked characters for atleast a minute or 2.

meta-master

The name says it all
yeah but having ditto would be pretty interesting, he might just copy a random pokemon.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Thanks for the help

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Yeah I want Ditto in SSBB