• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ditto's Docks

_Ditto_

spriter

A Ditto themed website. What could be better than that?

It still looks the same as v.2, but the layout is DIV based, instead of the old tables. I've re-arranged the navigation so the menu's are about the same length. There aren't a whole bunch of new pages, but I do have some (as of now) out of date information about HG and SS. One perk to go with this is that I've included some speculation.

I have some fan theories about the workings of things, you can see a gallery of my sprites, read a few tutorials, play some of the games available, enter a funny caption contest, view visitor submitted art and possibly submit your own.

We have a good looking forum that is hosted on our own server, powered by PHP BB3 and I have my own, possibly humorous (I couldn't tell you) blog, with a description of the more interesting things that happen in my life.

Currently, I only have one style up for the style switcher, but ideally there will be 7, and gaining more. On a related note (but obscurely) if you can guess from what Pokemon the chatbox got it's colors, you will be granted with a cookie. =)

I hope you visit DD (as it is abbreviated) and enjoy it. Or if you don't, tell me why, here.

Torosiken

This is a title.
I think I know you!! :D
You're one of ucod's affys ^^

Nice site there ^^

_Ditto_

spriter
Yes, I'm an affiliate with UCOD

Thanks for the compliments

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Sweet website. I'd recommend, as painful as it is, getting rid of the chatbox because it consumes a surprising amount of system resources. Also, I'd suggest having more than one update/article on a page, or if you only have one per page, make the switch between articles more visibly pleasing, maybe like using ajax or something.
In addition to all of that, I'd make the width a little wider. Or if you're using pixels for width, use percentages instead because the entire website only takes up about 2/5 of my screen, horizontally.

Last edited:

_Ditto_

spriter
The chat box is on one page, so it shouldn't be a problem.

The layout is 800 pixels wide. You must have a huge screen.

You can (currently) see 9 updates, all on the home page. All it takes is a click of a link, and a page reload. I don't see how you can make that any better looking.

_Ditto_

spriter
I'm not using percentages, I'm using a set width, 800 pixles. It shouldn't be a problem for normal computers.

Metroid345

I think the site looks good. Good use of colors. Overall I think it's a good site.

The only problems I see are a couple space problems. On my computer I see a bit of space (few pixels wide) between the 1st column (links) and the body column. Also there is a lot of space between some of the columns and the footer below. I think there is a way of fixing it ( I remember reading it somewhere), so that all the columns go all the way down (so they are all the same length). Try googling it.

Nightcat

Just noticed this. The Sidebars just disappear near the bottom, leave the content area looking bare and stranded like a white ship in a sea of pink. You should at least have borders around it, or better yet just continue the sidebars to the bottom.

And you have a huge copyright image. It's ugly. Just have some small font text down there that says it; you don't need it to be glaringly obvious that your site is copyrighted.