• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ditto's Mysterious Mansion! (037)

Jaden Yuki

cool episode but i felt bad when dittio can't change all the wake he still had the mouth and eyes of a ditto
;000;;466;;156;;351-r;;127;;369;;471;;479-c;;491;

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I love this episode!

If not solely for the fact that Ash, Misty, Brock & Duplica all dressed up like Team Rocket and did an entire motto to mock them >D

I liked Ditto ^^ He was cool. And Team Rocket actually did something constructive for once. Always a plus :3

dagon22

Charmander master!
It was cool seeing Ditto on the show. A pokemon learning to over come a problem gives it character development, which is cool. I really liked when they mocked the motto, they should do that more.

pkmntrjk6

Charizard fan
Oh I love this episode one of my favs. xD The part where Misty,Ash,and Brock dressed up like Team Rocket was awesome! xD
I love that part its so funny.
PKNTRJK6;006;

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
That was like one of the most greatest scenes of the Original Pokemon. This one I will never forget, it was classic. :D

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Ditto was really cute, and even though it couldn't completely change, it didn't stop it trying.

It's trainer got a little annoying after a while though.

Icefiyre

Banned
This episode is one of the best ones I've ever seen and one that I'll never forget. I liked the way that Team Rocket was very clever enough to threaten and scare Duplica's Ditto into transforming right. At least their talent is to help others as well, even though they can't admit that. But the Team Rocket motto Ash and the gang imitated was so hilarious because that got Team Rocket steamed! -laughs-

milenadrg

Episode was exellent and really funny. The funniest part of it was when Ash and Co. were dressed up as TR... ;)
It was cool seeing Ditto, too...

Didn't she? I thought they had another episode with her in the Johto region, where she had trouble with a Ditto who was unable to change size. Am I perhaps thinking of a different trainer, because I know I didn't imagine the episode but haven't seen it in a long time, either?

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I was sad when Ash's Bulbasaur lost to Ditto...

But i loved to see the friends with Duplika doing TR's anthem....

5/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I good amount of humor, especially when Ditto transformed into a distorted version of Jessie's crush.

How convenient that Meowth taught Ditto how to transform perfectly (kinda). I liked that Ash and Co performed Team Rocket's motto too.

A great way to showcase Ditto ability to shapeshift. 10/10

Armaldo48

I think that the motto imitation was the best part! But it seems that team rocket finally did something good by teaching Ditto how to use transform.

7.5/10

xekomaster

did anyone notise the music when ditto reunited with its trainer its the same as the music the towers in the darkri movie

JohnLee

I good amount of humor, especially when Ditto transformed into a distorted version of Jessie's crush.

How convenient that Meowth taught Ditto how to transform perfectly (kinda). I liked that Ash and Co performed Team Rocket's motto too.

A great way to showcase Ditto ability to shapeshift. 10/10

This episode was most certainly filled with humor. I loved it when Ash and the gang copied TR's motto! Nice change for once.