• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ditto's Mysterious Mansion! (037)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion!

Coming across a house in the middle of nowhere, Ash & co encounter a Ditto and it's Trainer, a master of disguise. However the Ditto has trouble mimicing the faces and to make matters worse, Team Rocket kidnaps it. Can they save it and can Ditto learn how to do faces?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Out of all the interesting faces they had on Team Rocket, the twerps, or any guest characters, nothing cracks me up more than Jessie's increasingly demonic faces as she gets mad at ditto for not transforming correctly. It cracks me up any time I watch the episode. I also love the twerps and Duplica doing their own version of the motto. :)

M

meggirl63

I liked the part where Ash and co. imitated Team Rocket! HAHAHHAHAAHA Oh, I liked the part where the Ditto licked Jesse in the face!

G

Goin' Graveler

This episode is super-hilarious for a filler. TR being copied, Ditto licking Jessie, it transforming into the picture of the boy (haha) and transforming into a book, and the silly cat face Misty had in the mansion... all good.

V

vulpix

oh i remember this episode,this is when Ash, Brock, and, Misty meet Duplica and her Ditto.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
A really cool episode and one of the better [help deformed pokemon and make friends with filler character] episodes in my opinion.

Aptenodytes

this was a great episode and ditto/duplica were fun to watch! it was hilarious when ditto kept on messing up the transformations for team rocket!

P

PokeTrainer7783

This episode was a little wierd to me. Duplica was kind of annoying. This was my least favorite episode.

Mini Apocalypse

Soul Trainer
it wasnt the best episode but it was funny when ditto transforms into a picture frame *giggles*...ditto's face is kida freaky though

JONNO.FRESH

ditto's face was freaky. Duplica was pretty kool and this epi rocked.8/10

YourLocalHominid

Beginning Trainer
This was one of the funniest episodes ever (following closely behind Ghost of Maiden's Peak), they just don't make them like this anymore. Between Misty's strange cat face, the fan yelling out "it's still got that dumb face!", Jesse slapping James and Meowth, Ditto transforming into the book, Jesse's demonic faces, James and Meowth picking at Ditto's transformatio into Jesse's boyfriend and Ditto licking Jesse I laughed all through this one.

larxanne

Ub3r Trainer
Three Words. DITTO-COMPLETELY-OWNS-ALL!

oh dam thats 4 words -.-

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
The very first episode of Pokemon that I saw which made me hooked on it to this day. Not as much now as a few years ago. And strange enough, the reason i had watched this episode almost nine years ago was because i had to move with my grandparents to south carolina and we had no cable for over a year. And that was back when Pokemon was on one of those basic channels before it moved to WB cable.

When i was living in florida, i remember seeing the opening to Pokemon and changing the channels because i didn't think nothing about it. So basically, if it wasn't for me having to move and watching this particular ep on a non-cable channel, i probably wouldn't like Pokemon so much to this day.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
That's the funniest episode ever especially when Ash and co. and Duplica dressed up as Team Rocket!

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
I loved the part where Ash and his friends dressed up as Team Rocket, but Ditto's face gave me nightmares.

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
This is a pretty solid episode, Good funny parts.
But something 4kids did, They kept every single piece of original music except for a small 5 second piece of "sexy" music during a team rocket scene, and just filled in the silence with their own music.

tomato13187

The King of Karp
A good episode, despite being a filler. One of the reasons the old episodes were the best because the fillers were comical. xD