• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Divine Discussion (version 2)

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Tao probably would recognize who Victor is, although the resulting conversation would confuse anyone who overheard. It could be amusing, so I'm considering it.

@SoulMuse: Yes, after the meeting; I'll look into that soon.

@Okiku: Cold Storage would still be up and running, although I think one or two of the buildings might be shut off because they don't need as much space. Plasma does watch over the company, but the Storage is owned privately by a business. Other places that would be cold would be Great Crater, especially when Kyurem's awake, although that might not be a smart move... and the lower level tunnels of Twist Mountain due to a natural chunk of eternal ice down there.

Yeah, that's natural. Given the existence of Ice Path in Johto, the ice-type cave in Hoenn, and other areas, some places of the Pokemon world just stay near or below freezing normally and have lots of ice to them.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Well I had hoped to have something for this game too today, but ran out of time. Definitely need to move things along. The meeting's effectively over, so have your characters speak to who they need to so you can then move on to searching.

Oh, and about the thing I wasn't talking about earlier... if you saw my little history section on this game in the SU thread, you might remember that I mentioned this being an alternate future for ClicheStorm. Well there was a pretty big reveal in chapter 37, and that is that Hilbert and N are both gijinkas. So that means that Tao here is also a gijinka.

He is a Normal type, so his Pokemon aura won't be as easy to notice. I let the one Lucario notice because it was a Lucario and thus adept with aura reading already. He does have some abilities, but I'm keeping several of those under wraps until he needs to use them.

Then you might notice that Tao is actually out of the age range that I allowed gijinkas to be, since he's 29 at this stage in the game (soon to be 30). This is because the gijinkas you are playing are a second set that were directly made by Team Plasma. The one who adapted N, Hilbert, and a fair number of people in that cabin did so before he joined Team Plasma. They were not sealed because most of them are of poorer quality and are thus weaker than all of you (and some other reasons...). Although some of them have pretty unique talents, they're not suitable for direct battle.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Oh, good.

How can Hilbert link with Reshiram and be a Gijinka at the same time? *Raises eyebrows curiously*

I'll get a post in eventually. I need to do something with Shandy.

I was hoping Brianna would've caught that Venipede and got here already. :/ Looks like I may have to have a slight change of plans...

Zalck

Back Again...
Sorry I've been gone. Laptop was broken. I just got it back. :) However, I am moving to College on Friday, so we will see when I get that supposed post in... I'll get to it... eventually. If I can get it to Ysa tomorrow, hopefully I can still keep going.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Well, I'm sorry to say this, but I have to drop this game. I'm finding it hard to work out my schedule lately and this takes up a lot more time than other games. I wanted it to work out which is part of why I restarted it, but until I get more projects done I can't commit more time to it. And it could take me some time to get those clear.

So, sorry once again, but I'm not going to run Divine or any other RPG for some time now.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Ah, that's really too bad. I really liked the game, even if I haven't posted in a while... But well, I totally understand and respect your decision, and good luck with those other projects of yours!

If/when you restart/continue this, you can count me in again, btw.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
I'll have my second character up and ready for the third incarnation of Divine, should it ever appear.