• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Divine - Game Discussion

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Katie and Ejuuu, welcooome <3

When you talked about romance... is it bad that my initial thought was "Like between Polly and Cracker or something?" 8D

Hmm, I decided that, in the end, I'll go after Thundurs only after the encounter with Ghetsis (I won't say battle, because Stin's not going to fight unless her offer gets turned down.) That's because I tend to have instances of prolonged inactivity due to school and such, and it'll just be that much easier this way. And yes, this time it's final. I think.

So, toward Black City she goes! I'll have to see if I'll have her run into someone on the way... YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME, KATIE. JUST WATCH ME.

I'm really interested in what Ghetsis will think of the deal Stin proposes.Will it be an instant NO, GTFO, or will he listen?

Oh and Eju, be prepared; Stin's gonna hate your guy for having Tornadus. XD

Expect a post from me today or tomorrow, btw.

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Well the reason Tornadus and Thundurus can't be countered by Landorus is because we don't have a Landorus chosen at the moment. They're actually rather intimidated by him/her, while Landorus sees them as annoying little brothers that need to be kept in line. But they still like each other in that sibling rivalry kind of way.

I need to be working on a post myself. And since somebody's posted in Entralink now, I can use Zekrom, and N, and Tao. That'll be fun.

Oh, does anyone want to see a NPC form for any of the characters? Just tell me who.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Well, I hope you don't mind me not reading through 6 pages of what I deem to be outdated discussions :X I'm a rather slow reader too, it would take me several days to read this <.< SO, I'm skipping the past pages of the discussion thread :3

Well, onto the actual discussion: I actually think Ken would see the 10th aniversary as an opurtunity to invade some usually heavy guarded Plasma facility. I mean, most of "the army" is going to be guarding Ghetsis and patrolling in and around Castelia, right? That would severely deplet their forces. It's only logical for something like their headquarters to loose about half their security staff.

Maybe then he can find the secret entrance to the castle? The one that doesn't require to pass through the League?

Jason-Kun

I've decided that Marec and Meg probably won't help with the fight against Ghetsis. Assuming I have them head that way, Marec's only reason to do so will be to try and discourage the others. Otherwise I'm just going to have them continue to search for their own Legendaries.

OkikuMew

Well, I hope you don't mind me not reading through 6 pages of what I deem to be outdated discussions :X I'm a rather slow reader too, it would take me several days to read this <.< SO, I'm skipping the past pages of the discussion thread :3

Well, onto the actual discussion: I actually think Ken would see the 10th aniversary as an opurtunity to invade some usually heavy guarded Plasma facility. I mean, most of "the army" is going to be guarding Ghetsis and patrolling in and around Castelia, right? That would severely deplet their forces. It's only logical for something like their headquarters to loose about half their security staff.

Maybe then he can find the secret entrance to the castle? The one that doesn't require to pass through the League?

Well, I would suggest that Ken mentions that to everyone with the Pokédex (logically answering Alana's message concerning the strategy) and the rest all goes to the characters! Probably Alana would go "Oooooooooh, right." and change her mind and follow that plan X) Although even as a good runner she won't be able to get there in time... unless if it's possible to go Nimbasa -> Entralink -> Opelucid, then it'll go a lil bit faster :)

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Ken will communicate with everyone else, yeah, but only because its the best course of action and he doesn't see anyone else thinking of this plan, because he kinda dislikes making his plans and/or position known.

But I'll refrain from communicating with everyone else right now, since Ive only just introduced him.

OkikuMew

Alrighty, sounds all logical to me.

Although Alana wants a strategy and all, she doesn't like to think much (other than fast), always going with the most simple and straightforward thing to do, no matter how crazy (when not carefully planned) it could be... in other words, she sucks at making plans! Thankfully, not wanting to lose time to think on her part and knowing there's a lot of big things involved, she rather give the tactician job to some other chosen out there.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Golden: THAT MAY JUST HAPPEN <3 x33 All too tempted now... Birdcest x33 I'd love to run into you~! :D We will have to see how it all plays out. x33 <3 You can have her laugh at Zander as he throws himself at a guard and knocks himself out :x He's hotheaded, what can you do...

I'll try and get a post up tonight x3 <3

katiekitten

The Compromise
Tao? I'VE MISSED A LOT PLEASE GIMME A HINT *blinks at pleadingly*

Jason-Kun

Hey, would it be okay to have bits of flashback throughout my next post to show him befriending a Pokemon? If so, what season is it again? That's kind of important so I know what kind of Deerling he'd befriend.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Yay, someone guessed Tao's identity! Or not, since the post doesn't say anything about who. There are clues within the main thread, more obvious ones to come. I've had plot twists in the works for... well, since the beginning!

I am working on a post...

@Jason-kun: It's mid-summer. I prefer two post bondings, but if the one post is long and well done, I'm fairly tolerant with it. Especially since it's been a while since your last post.

Jason-Kun

My theory as to who Tao is is that he's ether N, one of the Shadow Triad gone rogue, or one of the Gym Leaders of Striaton City.

Thanks, expect my post sometime in the next few days.

Aura Wolfe

Hmmm, I honestly think that Tao is N, personally. From what he was saying, it sounds like he's trying to undo what he's done, and as he can talk to Pokemon, that would mean he would be able to talk to the Legendaries to try and convince them to help... plus, like in the first post or something, Tao was with a Pidove wasn't he? That's just what I think anyway.

greywolf123

OOoh I love theorizing!

However I need to work on a post more.

EDIT:

Soo, little problem. I wanna get Ol Roderick here a pokemon, but as he's in route 15, they are all a bit powerful. Mind if I take one of the pre-evolutions instead? For example, spearow not fearow, or larvitar not pupitar.

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Haha, I started guessing N as soon as I found out that he was in a wheelchair. =P My inner conspiracy theorist is saying that Tao is not just one person, and that Cheren is a part of this Tao business as well. And that Ghetsis is responsible for killing Hilda (with Genesect) and de-legging N.

... Hey, I didn't say that my ideas were any good. =P

Edit: FINALLY ITS DONE >.<

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
To greywolf's question, sure, you can do that. But remember, it's a bonding process, which means that you don't have to battle the Pokemon to get it to join you. You just have to impress it sufficiently to get the Pokemon to want to come along with your character. Most Pokemon do remember the old ways, though, so some would want to battle and see your training ability by how good your Pokemon are.

OkikuMew

My next post is currently in construction! But unfortunately, the Blank Page Syndrome of Doom comes in again somewhat...

Well, I got the part where Alana gets out of gets out of Pinwheel Forest down. Now the question is, to put my ideas I have together when trying to cross/go around Skyarrow Bridge... I thought to start up a future capture befriending of a Simipour (which means take the waterway with the boat), but I also want to make a small plasma "surprise" attack on the bridge to make her chosen knight pow-uhs kick in a bit. I thought of maybe make the plasma grunt somehow throws her off the bridge (making her faint thanks to her fear of water and inability to swim) then make that Simipour save her... or ditch one of the ideas to keep for later and stick with the other for now... but I dunno, both of them (combining or separating the ideas) feel lame :/ Plus I have to think how Speedzy will get out of it without getting captured by the grunt... Anyone got something that could jolt out a nice lightbulb out of me?

I know, it sucks to say my ideas out of the blue before my post, I just need some lil writing help right now ^^;

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Eep, BPSoD! That's never fun.

The surprise attack would be fun. I'm leaning towards saving that confrontation for later, though. That way, the powers come as a surprise to Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad ninjas. They have their own surprises, of course. Virizion would likely let Alana know what she could do.

You could have Alana knock the Plasma grunt off the bridge on accident; that way s/he wouldn't remember what happened. Although how to work in her falling and the Simipour saving her after that, I'm not sure. Or if crossing the river is rough and she falls out of the boat, thus meeting the Simipour.