• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Divine - Game Discussion

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I managed to get online just a bit to tell you guys that I have a post ready, but since I havent posted in ages Im going to lengthen it and make it two posts in one. As compensation for not being very active here, the next post is critical in Ken's development.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
On a side note, Mattman, I posted a message on Sequel's visitor messages about the RPG. We'll see what it does...

Considering that, over the last two months, I've sent at least 5 PMs, probably nothing.

I have to leave for two weeks (like always), but when I come back, if Sequel hasn't posted, then I WILL. And if I go crazy with bunnying, then it's not my fault.

OkikuMew

Considering that, over the last two months, I've sent at least 5 PMs, probably nothing.

I have to leave for two weeks (like always), but when I come back, if Sequel hasn't posted, then I WILL. And if I go crazy with bunnying, then it's not my fault.

...Yipes, didn't know it was that bad. Buuut, quote directly from my profile messages, from Sequel (go ahead and check it at my profile if you want instead) :
Sorry, but as I've told mattman, I was in a very busy time this past few weeks, moving and changing jobs, and everything else, so while I've been keeping an eye on the forums (mostly via cell phone) I havn't had a lot of time to make a post, and when I do, more active RPs take priority. I havn't forgotten about it, and I' really trying not to abandon you guys, but at the moment I don't have a concrete plan for Divine so its harder for me to get a post going, as I'm really not sure what's supposed to be happening.
...So I have no idea what to do now, really :/ Help him out unblocking his BPSoD perhaps? Consider his character as bunnying-ok? A bit of both? Something else? I dunno, perhaps at this point it's Ysa's call. I'll keep in touch with Sequel though, asking him what he would prefer to do.

Aaaaaaaand just in case some have miss out my last post's edits:
Edit: After a bit of research, although I don't have official names, I did figure out some names for the rivers. Although official (and even non-official) info of the names of the two main rivers in the Unova region is inexistent, I checked out the names of those rivers in the real-life New York city, which most of you know is the inspiration of the landscape of Unova. And the names are North River (or Hudson River) and East River. Although East River fits well for the... eastern river, the North River (and Hudson River for that matter) is not much of good name as Unova's rivers are (sort of) perfectly paralleled to each other, while New York's rivers forms a "1 o'clock" shape. So in conclusion, I would say the logical (although not very original) names for the Unova rivers would be East River and West River. What you guys think?

Edit #2: My next post is almost written up, all it needs is the approval of the rivers' names, and one small thing: Anyone has ideas of a "May the force be with you"-ish kind of salutation slogan for Team Plasma? I thought of "May you peacefully find your true place in this world", but I dunno, it sounds... lame. (Although all salutation slogans sounds kinda lame to an extent... not saying the Star Wars one is! *hides*) On a side note, Mattman, I posted a message on Sequel's visitor messages about the RPG. We'll see what it does...

greywolf123

Well now I haveta figure out how the heck I'mma post.

Guess the weekend's the time to do it.

Aura Wolfe

Ysavvryl, would it be okay if I had Percy run into Cynthia's old Pokemon, a Luxray called Glen? I really want to mess with her head a little when they meet up.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Messing with your own character's head is completely fine by me!

May as well note... I'm participating in NaNoWriMo again, but I'll do my best to keep up with this game and keep it alive despite that. Although at this point, I may need to start assassinating characters that haven't been active. We can have them challenge Ghetsis so that the active characters have good reason to escape, heh heh.

Well since Cynthia is speaking with Zekrom now, I want to finally get to the Black City event shortly. I think the two legends that are close but not quite are Heatran and Landorus at this point.

Jason-Kun

^ Well I think in a recent post someone else already met with their legendary to maybe when you wrap up the Cynthia-Zekrom interaction, you can kickstart the Black City event?

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
I will sit out of the event depending on TSR's answer to my post. As I said, Matt intends on going to the Giant Chasm, and he knows full well that Kyurem's chosen better be going with him if he intends to live. Which he does.

Also, sorry if the end of my last post seems rushed. That's because it was. I had to go to bed, but I wanted to finish that beforehand.

OkikuMew

Although at this point, I may need to start assassinating characters that haven't been active. We can have them challenge Ghetsis so that the active characters have good reason to escape, heh heh.

Hehehe, I like this idea! I can see it now, Alana seeing those getting attacked and jumps in to try and help them out, Kestrel (probably) screaming Alana's head off not to go... sounds great to me!

Well I don't think I don't need to say what Alana's planning for the ceremony (I think it's pretty obvious), but just in case: She's gonna hang out with Kestrel at the ceremony to get some intel, but she'll jump in the fight/escape if ever some chosens attack and end up turning things sour and have to retreat (which will be the case). And since those "non-active ones" are just a reason to get rid of them, well those guys will be those she couldn't help (and she'll know about it, just to make her mind more crazier).

Aaaaaaaand next post in construction, although it'll take awhile thanks to work. Edit: Darn, plans of my post foiled by Ysa's almost-in-sync post! I had planned of making a post for the travelling on Route 4 (and getting complications on the way as Raine would become "dried up" with the heat), but kinda scratch that, we got a party to get in!

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Time Skip has happened! It is now dawn of the Black City celebration, and the beginning of Chapter 2. Basically, both the Ghetsis and Kestrel scenes occurred at the same time, and I'd rather the Ghetsis one go 'unnoticed' (would you recognize him out of that costume?).

If your character is going to be in Black City for the event, I would like for you to be at the campsite by the pond. Initial part is character interaction, so posts can and probably will be short for it. You can flash back to events, or finish them up before waking up at the campsite.

Black City, as noted in the post, does not have much more noticeable security. At the gates, there is a search, but it would consist of a Pokemon with good smell sniffing out explosive or poisonous materials and a pat-down/bag search if the person acts suspicious. There are a lot of plain-clothes enforcers and officers around, though, plus the Shadow Triad if you get anywhere near Ghetsis.

If you're going to be elsewhere in Unova, be aware that security is high at every Plasma facility, not just Black City. They will be looking for troublemakers to arrest.

And Chapter 3, for those who like the future plan... is about the Sarasota Prison Facility. So getting captured or arrested would actually advance the main plot. But let's get through Ghetsis' first speech, at least. Chapter 3 will also be concerned with breaking out Cheren, his wife, and Skyla of the same prison.

Now that I think about it, it would probably be a good idea to write Ghetsis' speech out now, because it's likely to come up in November...

Hah, ninja'ed in here by OkikuMew.

Okay, those at risk for being killed off in Black City unless they make a post (I've gone with who hasn't posted in a month, generous this time):

Xander - katiekitten - Terrakion
Leo- Ejunknown - Tornadus
Stin - GoldenHouou - Thundurus
Xiong/Trainer V - ManaphyMare - Keldeo
Marec - Jason-kun - Latios
Rylee - Pokefan 0234 - Heatran

Dang, didn't check on Niihyl and Genesect... but he was waiting for Black City anyhow, so... I hope he posts again, because I had some fun stuff planned for Genesect in Black City. Yes, the predatory lazer-cannon bug will be making an appearance!

If you know them, give them a reminder. I'll likely do the same tomorrow.

Jason-Kun

...I already established in a previous post that I planned to have Marec in the Pokemon Center or whatever it's become by the start of the roleplay. If any other characters pass through it though before heading to the campsite, that could be a way of getting him there.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Yay, we can do stuff! And whose our Victini player again? Garnet needs psychological help. Because he was wandering about alone in the forest murdering Plasma Grunts. That can't be good for your mental health.

Can I at least punch Ghetsis in the face before going to jail? Anywho, hurrah. Time to read a month's worth of posts and get Garnet over to the little campsite. Finally, some character interaction and plot.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Must.
Post.
Tomorrow.

I've already got 90% of the post done, though I had to cut the end of the forest fire battle rather short (and now it feels anticlimatic, oh well) but I need to post this week, and timeskip to Ken finding Cobalion and getting his blessing while the other duke it out with Ghetsis. And have him answer all that unread mail in the mean time...

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Nuu, dun kill me ;;

I'm planning to catch up on all the RPGs I'm in and that still live this week, so Stin's going to catch her Pokémon soon. And then head for Black City. First I've got some posts to read everywhere, though.

EDIT: Alright, now that I've had time to read the thread properly, I see the time skip's already here. Hmm, then, if it's alright, I think I'll make Stin already have her newly caught Pokémon with her in Black City, and will write about the capture (which will be pretty long) as a flashback. I don't want to miss out on the festivities 8C

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
@Niihyl: That would be greywolf123. Hmm, punching Ghetsis in the face.. as long as you don't mind getting into trouble for it, sure, why not?

@GoldenHouou: Okay, good to know you're still around. That should work out fine.

Still need to figure out how Cynthia and Kestrel will get along, or not, as that affects how their powers develop. They're both strong-willed characters, so it may come down to if they find something to argue about. Any thoughts?

OkikuMew

Darn it, I really want to post right now but my post is nowhere near finished... and I need some sleepy time, soon.

Hmmm, does that means those that will be killed off (for the exception of Jasonkun and GoldenHouou, that would be mean) can be bunnied somewhat? I would like to temporarily do so (while following the personality of the character) just to tell Alana who's Kestrel. No problem if I can't though, I'll figure something out.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Right now, Leo or Rylee would be your best bet for bunnying, as according to their profiles, their players haven't been on Serebii at all for over ten days. I've given notes to katiekitten and Manaphy Mare too, so I should know soon who to take over. I have the SU thread linked to the first post here now, so that'll help a bit.

Oh, and if Rylee is to be dropped, Heatran's chosen most likely won't come open again, like with Deoxys.

Better get some sleepy time in, there; take care.

Aura Wolfe

Still need to figure out how Cynthia and Kestrel will get along, or not, as that affects how their powers develop. They're both strong-willed characters, so it may come down to if they find something to argue about. Any thoughts?

Actually, I think I would like it if they got along, because that could leave me with room to mess with Cynthia's head, if she started finding Kestrel... attractive? That can lead to rather irrational behaviour, which generally leads to people getting in some pretty bad spots. Hey, messing with people's heads is fun.

Percy won't be taking a part in the Black City thingy, but Cynthia most certainly will be. Just for the record.

EDIT: Or maybe we might as well just hate each other and go crazy destroying things, because that's fun.

Last edited:

greywolf123

BLAH MIDTERMS I HATE YOU.

However. Methinks I will be posting soon.

So I think he'll end up at the campsite as well. He kind of would want to be there with everyone, even if it was dangerous.

Last edited: