• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dj Osiris's clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djosiris

heyya everyone, first of all i hope this is the correct place to post this topic (aint to sure). Well after asking ppl questions ive now decided to clone basically any pokemon from the first 386, for anyone who wants one, in 2 weeks my pearl will arrive so it less then 3 weeks i will be ready to trade with ppl, if anyone wants a clone of any of my 386 pokemon just reply to this topic, all pokemon are legit ^_^ deoxys was caught by my friend andrew who got the island ticket from the uk event, the mew is from the toys r us event in america, celebi is from another america event, anyway if you want any gimmie a shout and ill give ya details of what ive got, also if you want an item attached tell me to cos i have alot ^_^just note i wont be able to trade until 3 weeks at the latest ^_^.

Ralliart

RegenKonig
I want a celebi,and a jirachi, and if you have it a lucky egg with it. If not thats fine too.

Last edited:

Jstarter

i wont run out so ya can have whatever ya want
If thats the case then I'd like a mew, celebi, Luga, Ho-Ho, the 3 dogs, and a deoxys I'll see what I can provide for on your list.

Last edited:

Dup

ANything you want for it:p? Or are you giving them away for free? If so I'd like a mew, celebi and suicune.

Djosiris

1. sorry for the guy who wants a lucky egg it literally is the only item i dont have lol but i can get ya that pokemon
2. these pokemon are not as such given away for free there are certain pokemon i will need in return but dont worry they rnt stupidly rare ones, ill write a list in a min
3. ill get my pearl (which ive ordered of a site) in 2 weeks,then a week to complete it so then ill be able to trade
4. i wont run out so ya can have whatever ya want lol

Heaven's Illusion

I will make an offer once I see what you want. I can't provide any shinies, I can promise you that.

I would like to have Lugia, Celebi or Deoxys, any one of those will be fine.

Ralliart

RegenKonig
Without the lucky egg is absolutely fine, but hey can you shoot me a pm whenever you are ready to trade in a few weeks?

Djosiris

list of pokemon

seeing as im getting pearl ill need some diamond exclusives but heres the list anyway..

Cranidos
rampardos
burmy
Wormadam
Combee
Cherubi
Cherrim
Lopbunny
Stunky
Stuntank
Spiritomb
Gible
gabite
Skorupi
Drapion
Croagunk
Toxicroak
Magmortor/Item magmarizer
Mamoswine/Piloswine with anceint power
Manaphy

they are the pokemon i need, but ill trade my pokemon for any pokemon if they contain any of these items with it..

Dawnstone
Magmarizer

(i only need 1 dawnstone, first one to offer me for a dawstone gets that deal)

Ralliart

RegenKonig
If i get you 6 of them and I will give the dawnstone, can i get four more? If so , I'd like to add lugia ho-oh articuno and zapdos.

Djosiris

list of pokemon

dont worry i dont really want any shinys i aint a big fan of them.

Dup

I have Spiritomb, Gible, combee, cranidos. That doesn't seem like a fair trade for what I wanted, but then again, you want these:p.

Djosiris

you can have as many as you want lol also if you need details on the pokemon just gimmie a shout, however at the moment i cant clone jirachi, hes on my pkmn colloseum game and the memory card is at my cousins house (he asked to borrow it cos i have got quite far on zelda:the wind waker and well hes playing that) but any other pkmn i can clone ^_^

Djosiris

I have Spiritomb, Gible, combee, cranidos. That doesn't seem like a fair trade for what I wanted, but then again, you want these:p.

are you willing to trade those 4, which 4 wud you like in return (ill write a list on my notepad on what im trading and what for and who with to keep track so i know)

Djosiris

also can anyone help me, how do i put my own avatar on my profile i seriously dont know how lol

Dup

are you willing to trade those 4, which 4 wud you like in return (ill write a list on my notepad on what im trading and what for and who with to keep track so i know)
Ofcourse, they'll be all lv 1 from eggs ofcourse. If it's alright with you I'd like a celebi, mew, deoxys and suicune.

Djosiris

will do ^_^ but just remember i wont get pearl for 2 weeks but it wont take me long to beat the story mode ^_^ also do you want any items attached to them? Also whats the 4th pkmn you want ^_^

Last edited:

Dup

Thought I posted that lol, anyway I wanted mew, celebi, deoxys and suicune. Is it possible to get TM 26 and leftovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.