• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dj Osiris's clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djosiris

yeah tm 26 is fine i needed some myself so i cloned 10 of them lol

Heaven's Illusion

I can provide you with any Sinnou pokemon. Just ask me and I can give you it! (Except some Legendaries)

I can also offer you a few Level 100 pokemon.

Jstarter

I'll give you burmy, Combee, Cherubi, Lopbunny, Stunky, Skorupi, Drapion, and Croagunk for the mew, celebi, Luga, Ho-Ho, the 3 dogs, and a deoxys.

Heaven's Illusion

I can give you Vespiquen, Mamoswine, Garchomp, Lv.100 Blissey and maybe my Toxicroak.

Djosiris

I'll give you burmy, Combee, Cherubi, Lopbunny, Stunky, Skorupi, Drapion, and Croagunk for the mew, celebi, Luga, Ho-Ho, the 3 dogs, and a deoxys.

yeah that seem fine with me, ill just write that on me list also add ya to my buddy list and also do you want any items attached? ^_^

Djosiris

I can give you Vespiquen, Mamoswine, Garchomp, Lv.100 Blissey and maybe my Toxicroak.

i could do with the mamoswine,vespiquen and garchomp, what would you like in return and any items? ^_^ (ill also write all this down hehe)

Heaven's Illusion

I'm so sorry, I just realized I put my Garchomp on GTS and it just got traded. Can you pick another pokemon? About the items, can I get a heart Scale since it took one to get Mamoswine?

PS: I'll add to my buddy list too.

Last edited:

Djosiris

I'm so sorry, I just realized I put my Garchomp on GTS and it just got traded. Can you pick another pokemon? About the items, can I get a heart Scale since it took one to get Mamoswine?

PS: I'll add to my buddy list too.

its ok about the garchomp ^_^ wud that magby do instead of it, and ive got loads of heart scales (ive played ruby 8 times fully so i collected loads) so yes you can have as many as you like lol ^_^

I don't wanna spoil your fun, but did you think obout the folowing?
1. You must have seen the 150 sinnoh Dex before palpark open's
2. There is a limit of 6 pokemon every 24 hours. (form 1 GBA game)
So if you have 5 games you can palpark 30 pkmn every day.

Just saying this so you don't get too high hope's

Djosiris

hehe ive worked around all that, ive wrote a list out of where to see every single pokemon, so the 150 pkmn will be easy to see, ive got 4 games to 24 pkmn however if you are a pkmn researcher like me you would of heard of the new Pal park glitch, a real glitch that allows you to transfer as many pkmn as you want from 1 cart as many times as you want per day ^_^ believe me i've worked my way around every lil detail, and :p so far the total comes upto 15 pokemon, since normally anyway im allowed 24 per day i wont be restricted ;)

Djosiris

so yes i thought about all those points ^_^ hehe also the week that i get my pearl im only at college (uk college) twice so i will have alot of time to play and complete it ^_^

Djosiris

If anyone has a Manaphy, toxicroak or wormadam for trade message me ^_^

Djosiris

im now also looking for... Dusknoir and a Rhyperior ^_^

Cenzo

Red: True Master
I have a Croagunk, it's female, and a male Cherubi. how about Celebi and Mew for them?

Djosiris

im sorry but ive already agreed to get cherubi and croagunk of other ppl already, but if you have a dusknoir, rhyperior, manaphy, uxie, alzelf, mespirit then id be glad to trade ^_^

Cenzo

Red: True Master
^Nope, sorry. Don't have any of them except for Azelf and uxie, and they aren't up to trade.. How about a Charmander and a Bulbasaur?

Luxrai

2 mew, 2 celebi, 2 jirachi, 2 deoxys all holding earth quake

I will give lugia, feebas, the three regis, snover, burmy and chatot?

Status
Not open for further replies.