• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dj Osiris's clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvs to Destroy

Collector/Breeder
hey this is my first post!!! :p
anyhow as you can see from my sig i could really use a celebi and a deoxys so... tell me wutever you want from the 488 i have. theres only a few i won't trade though cuz i've only got 1 of them and can't get another. K? thnx much

Luvs to Destroy

Collector/Breeder
also i have an extra dusknoir so... howza bout that?

Djosiris

hey this is my first post!!! :p
anyhow as you can see from my sig i could really use a celebi and a deoxys so... tell me wutever you want from the 488 i have. theres only a few i won't trade though cuz i've only got 1 of them and can't get another. K? thnx much

Yay first post ^_^ hehe well ill gladly trade my deoxys and celebi with ya ^_^ the pokemon i need are... Manaphy,Darkrai(jap),Rhyperior,Dusknoir,Mesprit,Magmortor,Togekiss ^_^

Djosiris

also i have an extra dusknoir so... howza bout that?

ooo Dusknoir yes yes hehe ill trade them 2 for it ^_^ i hope that ya know i cant trade until 2 weeks time lol ^_^ also would you want any items with your deoxys and celebi ^_^?

Luvs to Destroy

Collector/Breeder
sweet how about magmortar and dusknoir for them???

Luvs to Destroy

Collector/Breeder
umm now i don't need any items i'm pretty much set and ya i saw that. but i probably won't be able to reach a wifi spot for about 2 weeks so... thats all good with me as long as the ones they were cloned from were legit i'm ok with it

Luvs to Destroy

Collector/Breeder
cool i've wanted these guys since i completed my national dex in emerald :p i can't WAIT to get them. these are gonna be the longest two weeks of my life!!!

Djosiris

yes they are all legit ^_^ i dont deal with fakes cos (dont wanna sound wierd here) pokemon means alot to me and to cheat on it wud just be soooo bad lol and yes that sounds great ^_^ ive got like this notepad book thing that im using to write down all the trades im doing so ill write you in ^_^

Luvs to Destroy

Collector/Breeder
so ya when you get the game tell me and i'll get a time ok?

Luvs to Destroy

Collector/Breeder
i'll tell you when i get my friend code. Seacrest out...:p

Djosiris

i'll tell you when i get my friend code. Seacrest out...:p

yep ill message ya ^_^ my game will be shipped out on the 11th and it takes max of 8 days t come which equals 10 days then 4 days to complete it so 2 weeks roughly ^_^ i would have got it sooner but the warehouse of the site i bought it off burnt down last week, if that didnt happen id have it right now lol

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
Id really like and entei and a celebi...if at all possible both of them holding earthquake tms.

Djosiris

Id really like and entei and a celebi...if at all possible both of them holding earthquake tms.

heyya i can do that yeah ^_^ what pokemon have you got for trade ^_^ lol ive just noticed a trade thread hehe ill have a lookie ^_^

Dup

Still need that togekiss?
Btw, if you're lucky you're getting your game sooner. I got mine sooner^^.

Last edited:

Chris

Old Coot
Due to the topic creator being unable to follow standard forum rules, his infraction points piled up and caused him to get banned. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.