• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DLC Wishes Thread

Pokemon Power

I know Nintendo has said they might not do DLC for Pokken Tournament, but they have been known to pull an unexpected surprise every now and then. If they are planning DLC, what do you think it should be? I'll start and say I'm hoping to see Jigglypuff, Swampert, Zoroark and Greninja as DLC characters.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
For me, I'm hoping Ledian may get a Pika Libre Treatment. Her category could either be Standard or Speed. What I'm thinking for her is that she is somewhat going to play like Weavile that wants to rush towards its enemies but her damage output it only slightly higher than weavile's damage output. Also, her Bug Buzz and Silver Wind could act as Ranged moves with Reflect and Roost to make herself sustainable. As for her HP, I'm thinking of 500-520 HP.

As for supports, the pair I would go with would be Manaphy (Heart Swap) and Phione (Aqua Ring). The former would steal away the obtained Positive stats it gets (Just imagine stealing Mega Blaziken's Speed Boosts or an Eeee's Heping Hand boost and HP heal). For the latter, it uses Aqua Ring to heal the user's HP constantly by 10 points that lasts up to 8-12 seconds)

phanpycross

God-king
-Heracross/Scizor.

-Venusaur.

-Hawlucha/Noctowl

-Alakazam/Mushana.

-Mew.

-Ampharos.

-Steelix/Probopass.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Zoroark has been the Pokémon I've requested since it was announced and the sole Gen V representative was freaking Chandelure. -____-

I also thought my Gen IV fave Lopunny would be a shoe-in with that Mega Evolution but he was shafted hard!

So my three DLC wishes (each coming with a new Support pairing) would be:
1. Zoroark
2. Lopunny
3. Scizor

As I said, I think each should come with a new pair of Support options. I don't know about the other five but one definitely should be Darkrai with Dark Void.

Last edited:

Cradily17

I already got my most wanted, so DLC isn't necessary for me and instead I'd rather see the developers focus on a possible sequel for the NX with more characters and a tag team mode if this sells well enough.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm hoping for infernape. It just makes sense and it's my favorite fire starter as well =)

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Four blank spots in the select screen means four possible DLC characters. So, here are mine:

- Lopunny (Speed)
- Swampert (Power)
- Cofagrigus (Technique)
- Hitmontop (Standard)

Nintendo543

I would like to see these Pokemon in Pokken:

- Infernape
- Greninja
- Rapidash
- Conkeldurr
- Typhlosion
- Jolteon

I want so many Fire types, but those ones fit the game in my opinion.

LudaChris78

There needs to be a water starter representative, and I'm hoping for either Greninja, Samurott, or Empoleon. I'm also hoping for the following:

-Infernape
-Sylveon
-Hitmontop
-Aegislash
-Scizor
-Some weird Pokemon that nobody would expect, like Muk or something.

Wilderness

Darkrai, Zygarde, Alakazam, Gayardos, Zekrom, Heihachi.

Also, BEARDS! The facial features section on avatar customize has a picture of a mustache, yet NO BEARDS AT ALL?!

Rakurai

Gen 2, 5, and 6 could use some additional representation.

I'd want Scizor, Hydreigon, and Greninja for each of those respectively.

Navarch

I could see them adding Froakie and Chesnaught since we have Braixen. Froakie is small but so is Pikachu.

I'd really love to see Ambipom, Empoleon, Ninetales, Gallade, Reuniclus, Roserade, Ampharos, Haxorus, or Golduck in the game.

I don't have a Wii U or plan on getting one, so I haven't played the game. But, I do watch people play and it's pretty entertaining. I wish I could play it but I don't have money to shovel out for that.

jvl

Slug Nation
That Mew, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee & Swampert aren't already in the character line up is just wrong! Hope they get made as DLC characters.

Agree with Alakazam, Infernape & Scizor people mentioned.

Last edited:

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
I hope they add about 4 DLC characters into the game and preferably as many support sets too.

My wishes would be:
- Tyranitar.
- Heracross.
- Snorlax.
- Abomasnow.

My favorites for supports:
- Zubat (Confuse Ray)
- Corsola (Recover)
- Emboar (Heavy Slam)
- Aurorus (Hail)
- Escavalier (Mega Horn)
- Clefairy (Metronome)
- Delibird (Present)

And maybe adding cosmetic changes to the existing Pokemon like Palette Swaps or Shinniness -or make shinies so they are an amiibo feature-.

misunderstoodhero

I can see the first DLC pack being one that introduces a new playable Pokemon and Stage from each generation.

Playable Pokemon
1. Rhydon
2. Scizor or Heracross
3. Swampert
4. Gallade
5. Zoroark
6. Greninja or Florges.

Arena
1. Lavender Town - Pokemon Tower
2. Burned Tower or Whirlpool Islands
3. Hoenn Victory Road (Field of flowers where Wally is fought)
4. Distortion World
5. N's Castle
6. Pokeball Factory, Power Plant or Parfum Palace

I can't really get excited over new support pokemon so I have no ideas what they'd introduce.

LudaChris78

I can see the first DLC pack being one that introduces a new playable Pokemon and Stage from each generation.

Playable Pokemon
1. Rhydon
2. Scizor or Heracross
3. Swampert
4. Gallade
5. Zoroark
6. Greninja or Florges.

Arena
1. Lavender Town - Pokemon Tower
2. Burned Tower or Whirlpool Islands
3. Hoenn Victory Road (Field of flowers where Wally is fought)
4. Distortion World
5. N's Castle
6. Pokeball Factory, Power Plant or Parfum Palace

I can't really get excited over new support pokemon so I have no ideas what they'd introduce.

Really cool idea. Love the stages.

I'm revising my list of pokemon I want.

I want more starters. Really want Infernape, which would make 4 fire starters. Without taking into consideration how many they can actually add (hopefully more than the 4 supposed slots), I'd like the number of grass and water starter reps to be equal to the number of fire. So if we get Infernape, then hopefully we get 4 water and 3 more grass as well.

Let's get a middle stage from one each (since Braixen is a middle stage). This is what I'd want:

Fire: Infernape (total number 4)
Grass: Chestnaught, Serperior, and Ivysaur (total number 4)
Water: Greninja, Empoleon, Feraligatr, and Dewott (total number 4)

Here's how I'd like them to be categorized:

Infernape: Speed
Chestnaught: Power
Serperior: Speed or technique (with contrary in play)
Ivysaur: Standard
Greninja: Speed
Empoleon: Power
Feraligatr: Power
Dewott: Standard or technique (with the scalchops)

We need a normal rep: maybe Kangaskhan, Ursaring, Lopunny, Porygon Z, or Ambipom.

We need a rock rep as well: I'd like to have Tyrantrum as an option or Barbaracle. Would love to have Aegislash, Scizor, and a few others like Pangoro or Hitmontop.

Last edited:

M.P.

Retired
About 4 DLC characters would be great, but I wouldn't be against getting even more than that.

The game currently lacks Rock, Bug and Normal type Pokemon, so I hope DLC includes those.

Some of my personal wishes:
Scizor
Greninja
Tyrantrum
Krookodile (might be too similar to Garchomp)
Meowth (might be too similar to Weavile)
Torterra (might not work due to his body style)
A serpentine fighter (preferably Arbok or Seviper)