• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DLink DIL-628 setup help

Brutaka

Ignition
Okay, so I want to set up the said router, but I'm having a bit of trouble. The cables are hooked up right, but I can't browse the Internet. The back says that you need to set it up through an off-line site, but I can't even get to it! It just times out. Do I need the disk that comes with it? I lost it, but a lot of people say you don't need the disk. What do I do?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
There is a "site" built in to routers.. the Address is a series of numbers, like this: 127.0.0.1 . (This one will not work, as it's your computer telling your network card to talk to itself.)

Since you can access the net, I suggest you use Google, and find the info about your device.

After going to said site; Chances are it will ask for a password. If the device is new, the hardware will have a default username/password, which is one of the documentation files.