1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do any songs descrive you?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Lluc, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Lluc

Lluc Cute Rodent Trainer

Do any songs describe you?

Have you ever listened to a song that had lyrics that seemed to describe you? Maybe a song that doesn't have lyrics still somehow fits you?

Most of the lyrics in Pollyanna by Catherine Warwick have described me, of course some don't match me. I don't believe rainbows have pots of gold or fairy tales and neither do I believe in magic. Everything else fits me pretty well :) I do believe in promises and skies forever blue and I believe in miracles. I am a person who likes to stay positive.

A couple of lines from The Paradise Line by Jeb Million describe how I live my life. These lines especially describe what I do every morning.

Wave your troubles goodbye
    Leave the sadness behind

Do you know any songs that seem to describe you?

(I noticed I made a typo in the title, that's so embarrassing -_-")

2. Jerda Foks

Jerda Foks Ponyville Author

Solar Empire is an orchestral track by Carbon Maestro on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXEljnmJxpQ

I feel chills go up my spine when I listen to it (every time), and I think that the epic quality of it really fits both my personality and my massive (and some would say unrealistic) aspirations.
    Can't really think of any lyrical songs that fit me well, but Solar Empire does the job just fine.

3. Celestial Moth

Celestial Moth Bug-Type Deity

This is an interesting topic :D

This is a song that speaks to me because of its meaning

ATMA & SON OF SATURN - KUNDALINI RISING (PROD. BY PANIK)

4. Hammerheart

Hammerheart Son of Wōden

Have you heard Atma and Son of Saturn are supposed to be doing an album together soon?

5. Celestial Moth

wow are you serious bro, that would be an amazing man. I'd love to see what aspects of spirituality they'd choose to spit about ay

6. PokéJungle

PokéJungle Webmaster | Writer

I'm really thinking my song is Material Girl. Because I am one ;)

7. Might as well answer this...seems interesting.

While I'm sure there are much better songs out there that describe me better. The first one that comes to mind is I'm coming home. Because even though I have my low moment's and my share of mistakes, I will get to where I need to and I will make it.

8. Hammerheart

Hammerheart Son of Wōden

Son of Saturn
    14 November via BlackBerry Smartphones App
    The Jakobz Ladder Lp (ATMA & Son of Saturn) is now in the works. There is no set release date yet, but I can tell you it will be finished before the solstice. Hang on, the beginning is near.

9. Celestial Moth

Aw trueeee, that's awesome bro thanks for sharing ay. I cant wait man cause the few other bits and pieces they've done together really turned out well. I cant wait :)

10. Princess Raspberyl

Princess Raspberyl ~Shining One~

Sharada by Skye Sweetnam is definitely my theme song. :3 I love that song :3 (Only part I think doesn't fit is the famous part. =P) Otherwise it fits me perfectly. =P

11. Hammerheart

Hammerheart Son of Wōden

Yeah, on SoS's Apotheosis there's a track called Jakobz Ladder featuring Atma which has a really good production and feel to it, so I'm hoping that this project has been in works for a while and that track is representative of the overall feel of this new LP.

12. WildHennaCharizard

WildHennaCharizard Well-Known Member

Lets see... three songs describe me:

"Girls just wanna have Fun" by Cinder Lauper

" Born to be wild" by Steppen Wolf

"I won't back down" by I forget who

13. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

"Chiisaki Mono", translated as "Little One", is probably the biggest one for me I can think of at this moment. It could be that the lyrics basically describe me (almost) perfectly, but it's such a positive song, and the music's beautiful. Second is "Holy Light", which is Hikari's character song from Digimon Adventure. Again, it's a positive song, but also reflects childhood innocence, and that speaks to me. It's also the first Japanese song I've memorized, so I hold it dear to me.

14. SoulMuse

SoulMuse Shadow of nothing

Hm...not really. At least not in the sense of describing me as a person. Some songs have a tendancy to describe me at a point in time, but never really as a person.

15. White_Roar~

White_Roar~ Mother Monster

[This song reminds me of myself, my life on Serebii, My Serebii best friends, someone special to me, and how I feel about that special someone~ <3

White Wishes

Think of days with no hope so alone in the dark I cried so many tears
    Now I know now I know the page was turning chapter one in my book of love

But you came and you showed me that dreams can come true
    I want you to know my heart glows from your touch
    In your arms all my pain inside washes right through
    Together we'll find the way

I believe your love I believe in our love
    No matter what I know our aim is true
    Every step we take our love will grow stronger
    I wish that two hearts could be one

Here we are hand in hand we watch the stars up in the sky they're shining
    down on us
    We can share everyday in every way we hold the promise of tomorrow

Hold me tight wanna feel you close don't let me go
    I want us to be until the end of time
    Call my name any time when your heart feels sorrow
    I'll wipe the tears from your face

I'll be there for you I'll be right by your side
    I promise to cherish eternally
    You're the only one to lead me through this life
    I wish that our hearts could be one

Seasons are changing (the) snow's coming down now
    Melting from traces of our love
    Never be alone
    Forever more

I believe your love I believe in our love
    No matter what I know our aim is true
    Every step we take our love will grow stronger
    I wish that two hearts could be one

I'll be there for you I'll be right by your side
    I promise to cherish eternally
    You're the only one to lead me through this life

]

This song is very dear to me..... It describes me, how I'm feeling now about someone, and all of my best friends on here. ^_^

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012