• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do/did you have a mean teacher in your school?!?

Do/did you have a mean teacher in your schools?

• Total voters
The title pretty much explains this. Oh man... were do I even begin? Oh yeah, I had at least 4 mean teachers in all my schools. A fair warning, this is a bit long.

In Elementary school, our music teacher yelled at us whenever someone got a spelling error or a note wrong, she was like the sister of the wicked witch of the west I tells ya...I get shivers just thinking about her! Besides that, Elementary school was still the best school I ever went too!

Then came middle school...Oh god, this is were stuff got BRUTAL.

First, Grade 6. Our math teacher yelled at us all the time, even when we were following her rules she still yelled at us, she had to take a break for a full month because her vocal chords were strained from yelling so much.

Then, came Grade 7. Wasn't bad at all. Other then knowing that my french teacher (who was sweet to everyone at the time) got fired when I was in Grade 8 for hitting a student. I don't blame her one bit, most of the Grade 7's at the time hated my guts, or was really annoying so I would've done the same thing!

Then Grade 8...worst year ever. 2 of the teachers basically hated kids.
There was one teacher (I forgot what subject she teached) that yelled a lot. But she was really nice to me, that's what mattered. Then my french teacher...ughhh...*shivers* She yelled all the time. All. The. TIME. And it wasn't just at us, oh no. Her home base class was the one she yelled at the most. I think I actually heard a loud slap once or twice before...

I just really hope that there's no mean teachers when I go to high school next month...all the older student's are nice but I don't know about the teachers...guess I'll have to wait and see...and hope everyone matured over the summer break.

Last edited:
Well, everyone thinks it's the teachers, when it's really the students.

I never had a "mean" teacher. Maybe one that taught 5th grade but I was in 2nd when I had her. I remember describing what my Gold cartridge was like...and her saying something like, "What else?" She might have seemed mean though.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I had a creepy math teacher calling me girl, cutie, sweetie etc. That was disturbing

AceFlonne

Mediator
Not exactly mean but I have 5 teachers in my current year who wants me as their teachers pet because I'm good,smart and likes to help out even though I'm annoyed by this.

Yup I had a mean teacher when I was in the beginning secondary school. I'm pretty sure he had anger problems.
For an instance, we went on a 10 day trip to Austria. Some guy had to throw up in the bus and the girl who was sitting next to me was freaking out. So I tried to calm her down and say it wasn't that bad. Right after I said that O got a hard smack against the side of my head from that teacher and he said "if you think it's not that bad you can clean it up".

He also threw another student against a closet during that trip, so yeah.

Yup I had a mean teacher when I was in the beginning secondary school. I'm pretty sure he had anger problems.
For an instance, we went on a 10 day trip to Austria. Some guy had to throw up in the bus and the girl who was sitting next to me was freaking out. So I tried to calm her down and say it wasn't that bad. Right after I said that O got a hard smack against the side of my head from that teacher and he said "if you think it's not that bad you can clean it up".

He also threw another student against a closet during that trip, so yeah.

o_O Yeah, he has problems. Can you report this guy or something?

Räven Velish

black lives matter
My female 3rd grade teacher loved all the girls, even let them HOLD HANDS, but hated every single boy(except a nerd, CJ(he's a boy)) Then my male 4th grade teacher loved most of the girls, and loved CJ most of all...(even hough he was a boy, who is a total nerd, and cries for everything. who is also addicted to Skylanders.)

Well, everyone thinks it's the teachers, when it's really the students.

That was the case with my Grade 8 french teacher most of the time. We had these class clowns in my class and they would throw stuff, talk all the time, and laugh really loud. But the other cases with my other mean teachers was just their temper, it wasn't the student's fault's at all.

Another thing that I forgot to mention is that my 6th Grade math teacher took my Pokewalker and never gave it back. I wasn't playing with it, It was just in my pocket. I'm still mad at her even though it's been 2 and a half years since that incident and I have both Pokemon Black and White.

facetious

facetious
Another thing that I forgot to mention is that my 6th Grade math teacher took my Pokewalker and never gave it back. I wasn't playing with it, It was just in my pocket. I'm still mad at her even though it's been 2 and a half years since that incident and I have both Pokemon Black and White.
lmao, aren't they worth like $2 on eBay?

What's the bet you didn't even bother asking her to return it to you? :rolleyes:

DMerle

Guess who's back
We had a fat Food teacher called Ms Parsons she genuinely used to batter kids, one time this guy was washing up like minding his own buisness and she goes behind him goes, "hurry up." and full on slaps him with a dish cloth across the head.

Mister_SGG

In eight grade my math teacher was this b*tchy woman who hated everyone, and if you were having fun she would say something like, "Boys, that's not appropriate." Lol no one liked her.

I homeschool, and my mom is looking over my back, so...no.

Haha, lulz.

Mister_SGG

There are no mean teachers; only ignorant students.

BULLSHT

I have proof. In sixth grade I had another ******* teacher and on DAY ONE, I was being all nice and stuff and we had to do the run of the mill "What you did in summer" page, so I handed it in and there was something I forgot, like the date or my name, and the teacher yelled at me really loud and stuff. I was all like, "Dayum b*tch umad?"

Rezzo

Occasionally
BULLSHT

I have proof. In sixth grade I had another ******* teacher and on DAY ONE, I was being all nice and stuff and we had to do the run of the mill "What you did in summer" page, so I handed it in and there was something I forgot, like the date or my name, and the teacher yelled at me really loud and stuff. I was all like, "Dayum b*tch umad?"

Remember; I said

But I do agree that some teachers have a mean streak. They're probably doing the wrong job altogether, mind you.

lmao, aren't they worth like $2 on eBay?

What's the bet you didn't even bother asking her to return it to you? :rolleyes:

I did ask her a million times to give it back, but she always said no. I remember her saying that she gave it to her son, I was pretty ticked off when she said that.

I could get another one, but I highly doubt my mom would allow me to have another one, even if it is just 2 dollars.

We had a fat Food teacher called Ms Parsons
That was the exact same name of my middle school Librarian o_o Except she was nice and wasn't fat...

Last edited: