• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do/did you have a mean teacher in your school?!?

Do/did you have a mean teacher in your schools?

• Total voters

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I've had a couple of bad teachers. My first-grade teacher was really mean and would yell at the class a lot (thankfully I've since forgotten most of the nasty stuff). I was so glad when she ended up moving out-of-state and we got a much nicer teacher.

My science teacher in fourth grade was horrible. She acted like she knew everything and would insult you (while screaming) in front of the whole class if you got even a minor detail wrong. That happened to me a few times and I would come home crying a lot.

I've also had teachers and principals that lied to my mom's face about various things, like telling her our class got a 30-minute recess while we actually got 10 or 15.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Yes. That maths deprived fanatic teacher kept throwing my math textbook out of the window when I wasn't paying attention in class.

FE21

Yes. That maths deprived fanatic teacher kept throwing my math textbook out of the window when I wasn't paying attention in class.

Wow! Everytime I threw my math book out the window...

Try being a top honors student stuck in regulars for 2/3 of last year with a math teacher that would give you extra homework because "Teachers come up to me asking if this and this student were in MY class, and saying how well they were doing". Well there was a simple solution to my problem-track. God bless running.

Rave

Banned
I had mean people there and at home.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
God.. My 5th grade social studies teacher..ms..i think Manzini or w/e? She was an absolute JEERRKK.

._. Slapped me with my own book once when I was bored and reading it. Finished all my work too. >:C. Did it to other kids too.

She got fired when i got in 6th, though. SAYONARA.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Teachers wouldn't have a reason to be "mean" if you guys would just shut up and do your work.

cause/effect

..Are you a teacher or something? If so, U mad bro?

Anyway, if you actually gave two cruds to read half of this stuff, most people aint doing nothing wrong. Some teachers are just plain ol mean bro...

And, I just had to reply to this, seriously. The post annoyed me.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Science. I was reading the Twi-saga and she's all 'You should be reading Science books!' >.>
She hates it when I draw... Well-- 4/5 of my class took art, so yeah. She told me parents about my fails in that class... I wanted to punch the crap out of her face that time, nya~

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
The music teacher in my elementary school, Ms. Finlayson (or however you spell it), things were interesting with her... In the little kid grades (I'd say Kindergarten to third) things were just fine if not highly enjoyable. Music wasn't to favorite "Special" (art was) but it was a decent one. It was great when we played instruments like xylophones and bongos. Things changed in fifth grade. We had a sing for a concert and she'd get really stressed out, yell at just about everyone (even the Japanese kid who could barely speak English and got yelled at for not singing), and in some other class apparently some kid was goofing off and her pulled him by a shirt. She may have done more to him but I honestly only heard part of the rumor/fact. I assume it was true since she vanished about a week later to be replaced by someone else and she made learn all but two new songs. The last music class that year Ms. Finlayson was back with this therapist lady. It was the creepiest music class ever. I mean for your teacher who thought got fired to come back with a therapist out of the blue is kind of creepy. I know this was a student's fault situation but it's still a story of teachers showing their angry side... Well I can't really say the Japanese kid getting screamed at was his fault, if you don't know the language that much how can you be expected to sing it?

Rave

Banned
..Are you a teacher or something? If so, U mad bro?

Anyway, if you actually gave two cruds to read half of this stuff, most people aint doing nothing wrong. Some teachers are just plain ol mean bro...

And, I just had to reply to this, seriously. The post annoyed me.

You do realize, that teachers are people, just like you and me, right?. And chances are, you probably just had some delinquent bitch as a teacher. Besides, I doubt you would've wanted to learn from an unpleased troublemaking idiot, right?

And yeah, what Jay says is true, but not in reference to you. He's basically stating a generalization that a majority of kids don't like teachers, because from their POV, "they're mean" because chances are, a majority of those kids don't do their work like they're supposed to, or just cause trouble.

Too bad people can't grasp the concept of looking at themselves from 3rd person when interacting with people. really helps show you where you're at.

Not exactly mean but my friend says that his home school teacher is snoop and a spy.
He says that he has caught the teacher playing on his DS, going through his wallet, and tracking his activity on the computer via a USB device even though my friend says that he stays away from inappropriate websites. Even going on a website like Pokemon.com is considered inappropriate by the software.

When me and my friend play over Wi-fi club on Pokemon, I can sometimes hear the teacher yell at him through the mic.
Now I`m pretty glad that I`m not home schooled!

And another thing to mention, I don`t think the kids that where in my Grade 8 class will be loud in grade 9. Because when a substitute teacher tried to calm the class down, I got up from my seat, and slammed the classroom door really loud from pure frustration. That made the whole class quiet and shocked because it`s not in my nature to do something like that.

Last edited:

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I'm not sure if I did have one during Elementary school. But anyways, all my later teachers haven't been mean, exactly. It just depends on strictness, I guess.

It just depends on strictness, I guess.

My science teacher in Grade 8 was strict, she wasn`t mean at all but...she used to make us miss 5 minutes of Lunch. Even if people where behaving, she still made us stay. She didn`t give a reason other than to make people `calm their nerves`

Sorry about all the errors. My keyboard is acting up.

Turpoo

S|utbro
I'VE had a few mean teachers. MY KINDERGARTEN being the worse.
I remember one time some kid poked me (we werent supposed to touch eachother) so I looked at the teacher, she was looking at us, so I poked the kid, she then put me in timeout.....
OH and my music teacher (8th grade) was filling in for the tech teacher and we were doing projects... NO ONE did their work (I did the most) and he gave me and 4 other people referrals and the kid next to me did no work at all... And didn't get one.
Now for high-school I am getting a teacher that HATED my brother because he got into honor later in the year due to because we registered too late(we were planning .for him to go to private hs ), so not excited for that...I havso many more stories...

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yes. I would love to rant, but it's probably best that I don't.

blackterminator3

I had a mean teacher that lied about my grades in 8th grade. :mad:

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
Yeah I had some mean teachers.
Elementary school second grade teacher, high school math, physics and replacement gym teacher. The math teacher was the worst. He yelled at me for no reason and called me a stupid idiot just because I was bad at maths. He also had this annoying habit of stomping with his feet at random times.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
My school doesn't have a lot of mean teachers but it does have it's fair share of incompetent ones.
According to many, when a student doesn't understand something or doesn't get a particular equation or similar the best thing to do is to repeat exactly what you said the first time round but veerryyyy slooooowly.

There was one French teacher who screamed and cursed at everyone when they didn't understand something or got something wrong but most of the time it was quite funny to watch her shout at someone else.

Chili

I had a mean teacher that lied about my grades in 8th grade. :mad:

I had a evil one who tried to ruin my brother and my reputation. She was evil. And had teamed up with my best friend's mother. Now we can't see eachother anymore. And lied about my grade's too.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I love the teacher who forced me into a corner which outed the fact my mother was dead to my entire class :)

I'm a really critical and judgemental person so I don't like some teachers, but that's because I'm just being overly picky and they're fine people. I have absolutely no respect for the one above though for reasons which go far past that one.