• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do dragon tamers always wear capes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only seen two dragon tamers, Lance and Clair, and they both wear capes. I'm not sure if there are more dragon tamers in Pokemon but I know those two wear capes, lol.

Do dragon tamers always wear capes? Or is it just those two?

Last edited:

The_Shuppeteer_

I LIEKZ SHUPPETZ
I know those two aren't the only dragon tamers who wear capes, because the in-game sprites of other dragon tamers also have capes. I don't know why they wear them, though...some sort of tradition, maybe?

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
maybe its because the like to pretend theyre wings o_O
and they cant afford to make some out of cardboard tubes and some sort of fabric? ....
just a guess

The_Shuppeteer_

I LIEKZ SHUPPETZ
Yeah, you can fight trainers in-game with the dragon tamer sprites and every single one of them have capes.
If I can remember correctly, you can fight a Dragon Tamer in Meteor Falls in R/S/E, and one near Celestic Town in D/P, and I think one in the Sevii Islands in Fr/Lg.

That explains it, I never really played R/S/E/D/P/P and I didn't get to the Sevii Islands in FR/LG. I'm more of a SoulSilver peroson lol. (Johto=WINWINWIN)

And lol @invaderdim: "Daww; I want to fly like my dragon. I know! I'll get a cape! Then I cal fly like Superman! *jumps off cliff* .....Why am I not flying? *splat*"

Dark Eevee

[IMG200]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/29/RSE_DragonTamer.png[/IMG200]

[IMG200]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/0b/DP-Dragontamer.png[/IMG200]

Dragon Tamers.
Yes they all wear capes.

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
@anotherpromise it worked for superman didnt it? is he a closet dragon tamer? possibleh. super man is a poke fan :D did NOT see that comin'

Vycksta

It seems like it has been established that yes, all dragon tamers in the games do wear capes. Am I right in thinking this is explained in the Johto games anyway?

Whatever. The topic's still closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.