• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do Ghost type Pokémon have bones?

Flare64

Proud Gen III Fan
Maybe perhaps...
Because...
Gastly's line doesn't anyway

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer

Tyrant Tar

Most of them are fairly blobish or appear hollow or are implied to be gaseous, so perhaps not. But a few like Sableye and Giratina might.

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
I think I saw some sort of bone on the back of duskull.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
Umm, I don't think so? They're usually hollow or made of gas (that's why, in the Pokedex, they're so light).

TheSykes16

Syksies Forev
Well probably not.....maybe duskull though...but other than that....no....

granbull guy

Vasoline
Maybe Duskull is just wearing the skull I dont think they do.

megacool8

ZOMG A COOKIE!!
... i still dont get why they dont make a smeleton pokemon.....

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Ghost pokemon are roughly animals who have adapted to the spiritual environment and thus thrive in areas of deep anguish or feeling. Their bodies reflect this adaption.

The Gastly line are roughly the accumulation of poisonous gases in the air at the time of their evolution (seriously, in all of the areas you find gastly, a factory is nearby.) The rest seem to be made up of a type of dank cloth, which may be because humans are regularly buried in thier clothing. The fabric that makes up their body is all they need for movement.

Seriously, we need a pokologists thread for questions like these.

Edge Master

I'm back!
the ghost marowak in RBY had bones
but really i think a lot like gastly dont but i think giratina do and spiritomb definately doesnt

I like Pikachu

I really don't think so except for maybe Dusknoir and definitely Giratina have bones. The reason? In the Pokedex, it said that Dusknoir has great physical strength doubled with its high Attack stat (100) so that's why I think so.