• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do Ghost type Pokémon have bones?

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
@Yonowaru in Chaos: I find it funny that there are so few Ghost-types, you can sum all of them up in one short post.

I think Sableye is probably the biggest candidate for a Skeleton. The rest (expecially Spiritomb) just seem kinda unlikely to have one.

As I've stated before, Giratina may, as it is the second heaviest Pokemon. Unless it's just made up of dark matter.

Red Charizard

Current Love: Sinnoh
Just for fun, I think the designers should have made Giratina weigh like 2lbs or something along those lines

KyleKW

In an igloo..
I thought a ghost with bones would be like a zombie.

If only Pokemon had incredible types like ZOMBIES and PLASTIC. (maybe not)

cptmyname

Probably only the more solid ghosts, like Duskclops or drifloon.
Shedinja is a possesed shed exosqueleton, soo its has a skeleton.

As for giratina, frolass and sableye, i'm 99% sure there not dead, and just have the ghost type because they share their most of their characteristics (except being dead) with other ghost types.
Giratina either has an endosqueleton or exosqueleton, sableye an endosqueleton and i have no idea what frolass has.
i don't even get why frolass is ghost anyway, probably just because its based on a yuki-onna.

EDIT: actutaly, i think frolass might be an invertebrate.

Last edited:

razor fire

Farmermon

Is back once again!
Hm, I always thought they were spirits not attached to a physical body. the only ones I think do are Shedinja and giratina..., excellent question though

jaxonferz

i dont see how. most are hollow arent they?

Ampy

Light The Stars
Well not all Ghost Pokémon are transparent, like Giratina so I would say some do, but Gastly and Shuppet and Spiritomb obviously don't, and DuSKULL obviously does

TheSykes16

Syksies Forev
Well not all Ghost Pokémon are transparent, like Giratina so I would say some do, but Gastly and Shuppet and Spiritomb obviously don't, and DuSKULL obviously does

Hahaha I forgot about Giratina xD So yeah...Giratina OBVIOUSLY has some bones SOMEWHERE lol xD

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
I read that as 'Do Chost type Pokmemon have boners?'

No, if they confer to what 'actual' Ghosts' then they wont have bones...

Ampy

Light The Stars
xD, then what do you call those things Giratina has on his back

You can't even tell if Mismagius has bones so... :/

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Sableye and Giratina definetly have bones...

megacool8

ZOMG A COOKIE!!
well they can breed can't they so they must have bone (r's) i couldnt resist sorry

Ampy

Light The Stars
^...... xD, you are so getting sigged... anyways I just noticed Bannette has bones (teeth)