• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do I Hear A Ralts? (386)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Do I Hear A Ralts?

On their way to Sootopolis City, Max finds an ill Ralts and decides to try and nurse it back to help, however soon afterwards Ralts' Family appear and think Max is trying to harm Ralts...and to make things worse, Team Rocket is after Ralts. Will Max be able to protect Ralts?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Chris

Old Coot
Told you all it wasn't going to happen. He's waiting until he's of age to carry Pokémon as any normal trainer would.

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
Aww... That's a shame. Max just looked like the kind of person who'd have a Ralts. This episode still looks like it was good, though.

JazzJazz

Space Skitty said:
Aww... That's a shame. Max just looked like the kind of person who'd have a Ralts. This episode still looks like it was good, though.

People have said this about every pokemon that Max has had a little connection with (i.e. shroomish & poochyena). He'll get a pokemon when we least expect it... either that or not at all.

Chris

Old Coot
Everyone spazzes when they see a new Pokémon making a connection with a trainer. -_-; Everyone's gone nuts over saying "Oh! Max will get this Pokémon!" "This'll be the episode Ash's Pokémon evolves!" That sorta thing. These things happen when we least expect them to or we see a blatant spoiler in the next episode preview (ala Kimori evolving into Juputoru RIGHT IN FRONT OF US).

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
So...what was special that happend on this episode?

JazzJazz

Edward Elric said:
These things happen when we... see a blatant spoiler in the next episode preview (ala Kimori evolving into Juputoru RIGHT IN FRONT OF US)

Either that or a rather obvious title, such as "Get snorunt!"...

Good, Max doesn't need a pokemon yet, he should wait until he is at least able to get a starter from a Prof. Anyway...this episode was basically a filler to make the Ralts appearance line, but it was one of those good fillers.

Ralts Master

Knight of White Eye
*grumbles at animators for not making the Ralts line important characters even though Pokemon he hates, like Snorunt, Ludicolo, and Torkoal, are*

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
No, Masato didn't capture Ralts. However, neither of them really wanted to say goodbye, either. It ended up with Masato making a promise that when he becomes a trainer, he will come back for it.

-Masato definitely has some psychic affinity. Jiraachi isn't the only pokemon he could hear speaking when no one else could.

-They finally used the obvious way of seeing through one of Team Rocket's disguises:
*Satoshi points pokedex at apparent Kirlia*
Dex: "Nyasu..."

-New animations for several attacks. The only one that looked outright wrong was Pin Missile.

-New lyrics for the ending. No change in animation.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Murgatroyd said:
No, Masato didn't capture Ralts. However, neither of them really wanted to say goodbye, either. It ended up with Masato making a promise that when he becomes a trainer, he will come back for it.

-Masato definitely has some psychic affinity. Jiraachi isn't the only pokemon he could hear speaking when no one else could.

-They finally used the obvious way of seeing through one of Team Rocket's disguises:
*Satoshi points pokedex at apparent Kirlia*
Dex: "Nyasu..."

-New animations for several attacks. The only one that looked outright wrong was Pin Missile.

-New lyrics for the ending. No change in animation.

What Pokemon did Team Rocket use in this episode, apart from the obvious Cacnea? *hopes for Doku-chan*

Anyway, Max's promise to Ralts is certianly interesting. I can just see loads of Max and Ralts Journey Fics being written though. XD

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
Another moment not to be missed:
Kojirou sends out Sabonea...
Sabonea does its usual turn-around-to-hug-Kojirou...
Kojirou ducks, and Sabonea goes flying past.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Murgatroyd said:
Another moment not to be missed:
Kojirou sends out Sabonea...
Sabonea does its usual turn-around-to-hug-Kojirou...
Kojirou ducks, and Sabonea goes flying past.

XD! Looks like James is finally learning to defend himself. Of course, he won't duck the next time he uses Cacnea.

Really, all of them? Awesome. I love it when Team Rocket uses all of their Pokemon. I remember watching the first Johto episode, and getting really excited when I saw that Arbok, Wezzing, Lickitung and Victreebel were all being used. ^_^ And Doku-chan gets some more air-time!

Thriller

Its almost time
What a funny episode. Its too bad Max is gonna break his promise to Ralts that he will come back to get him. What was Snorunts role? Remember Snorunt was in the preview.