• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do my Pokémon GBA games still work?

Arceusgamer14

Do my Pokémon GBA games still work?

I still have the GBA Pokémon games, but they seem to have it's battery run dry, is this a problem? Do I have to get new GBA games or batteries?

Bananarama

The light is coming
I still have the GBA Pokémon games, but they seem to have it's battery run dry, is this a problem? Do I have to get new GBA games or batteries?

Which ones? If you're talking about RSE, then you can still save the games and play them as you usually would. Just the time-related mechanics will stop working.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
The Pokémon GBA games use Flash Memory, which is just smaller version of the one in an USB Pen Drive.

Depending on what time you set the game to, it will always be low tide or high tide. Berries won't grow, and you won't be able to make a Shell bell. Eevee will only evolve in to either Espeon or Umbreon.

FRLG has no batteries and should be fine.

Aidan25

Yeah they still work just berries won't grow, Mirage Island is inaccessible and a few other things. It's not like with Gen 2 games where your save is deleted :(

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Yeah they still work just berries won't grow, Mirage Island is inaccessible and a few other things. It's not like with Gen 2 games where your save is deleted :(

Yes. I'm glad that it doesn't delete your save data.