1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do people still play PBR?

Discussion in 'Battle Revolution (Hidden)' started by RangerDanger, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RangerDanger

RangerDanger Draco Trainer

My friend is possibly giving me a bunch of Wii games, and one of them is Pokemon: Battle Revolution. I was wondering, does anybody (legitimately) play online anymore or should I just stick to B&W wifi?

P.S. Here, Have an Tyrouge for your troubles :3 ;236;

2. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

A few people do. If you notice, besides staff : Very few people will post here, which is usually a indicator on how much/little it's played.

But yes, most people have gone over to 5th gen already. I hate to say it Colosseum and XD forums are more active than this one. (I also Moderate that forum.)

3. INeedScizor!61!

INeedScizor!61! Pokéthuselah

If my Wii would cooperate with me, I'd probably be among those still playing.

4. Dew Watatsumi

Dew Watatsumi Water Type E-3

Hadn't played in a long time, my Platinum team isn't as good as it was back then

5. RangerDanger

RangerDanger Draco Trainer

Awwww ok, Is there any plans for a 5th or 6th gen sort of BR style game?

6. Royal_Qeca

Royal_Qeca Pokémon Blue

No, and if it does it will also include the 6th gen for sure.

7. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

I pretty much abandoned this game as soon as I beat it.

8. SpeedDeoxys

SpeedDeoxys Am I wrong here?

I'll play this game when I'll have a good Platinum team.

9. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

None that we know of. The 5th Gen is almost over already. 6th Gen's version PBR/Stadium most likey won't be announced until after the 3DS games are out. I think PBR was the only game that was announced before their DS game was out.

10. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

I still play this to sharpen up my skills.

11. DarkSword39

DarkSword39 Heehouhouhouhou!

I played it a lot before I couldn't beat Mysterial. The last Mysterial. That Kyogre was so hard. Now I don't play it, as much. I still do time to time.

12. Princess Raspberyl

Princess Raspberyl ~Shining One~

I found my copy the other day and I play it a lot now. :D I love it personally :p

13. VoltaraTheDarkAngel

VoltaraTheDarkAngel New Member

I love this game! I just got really stuck xD

14. *PKMN Trainer Paddy*

*PKMN Trainer Paddy* #HORSEPOWER

I loved this game too. When it was released i couldnt let the wii remote leave my hand. But now with the release of gen 5 and gen 6 just around the corner, i have played it less and less. Hardly play now.

15. Shadowkyle88

Shadowkyle88 Dragon/Electric Love

I have a new FC so i need to update but would love to battle through PBR again.

16. RaichuArcanine

RaichuArcanine Hunting Sparkles

I love this game heaps and I still play it. Mainly because all of the pokemon that I cherished that are on my lost Black game are on there.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

17. golem12

golem12 Dragon Trainer

i just played it to get the surf pika then i haven't played because i lost interest

18. Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl Nuzlocker

I do play this game still. I don't play online yet, but I plan to once my team has been completed.

19. tomatohater

tomatohater Golden Sun 4?

I play it time to time, but I've now lost interest, although I still love the Game. 4th Generation is my 2nd Favorite Generation, I know, come on Angry Mobs, I'm ready for ya!

20. I-am-the-peel

I-am-the-peel Justice Forever

I'm still trying to beat Mysterial's Palkia :D

I love playing online from time to time, and I've beaten Mysterial twice now, but his ubers are just too much for me XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.