• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do Real Men Wear Pink?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Do they? eheheh

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
You do know that pink was a masculine colour and blue was the feminine colour. It changed in the 1920's when Americans started mass-production methods and their idea of colours dominated as Europe's economy couldn't keep up with the USA. It was part of the first 'Americanization' waves.

Last edited:

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
Pink and purple I can actually wear pretty good, so I say yes! XD

~Kaim

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Why do you ask anyway? Do you have insecurites about your fashion/ colour choices,
jb08045?

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Pink is a terrible color and nobody should wear it, whether they're male or female.

Really though, wear whatever the hell you want to. If it looks good on you, great. If it doesn't, well...it's up to you to decide if you care that much about fashion(although there is a point where you should suck it up and stop looking like a goddamned slob all the time). This applies to any article of clothing in any color, including pink.

I wear pink and have a penis, so apparently I'm a man. I could be incorrect, however. Can you make a thread so we can check which gender we are?

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
It doesn't matter what the hell color someone wears.As long as they really want to wear it on their own freewill then its fine by me.

Last edited:

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
I concur with otaku-dono, we need a 10796th thread about what gender some Serrebiites are.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
This thread is important to the devolpment of Western Male Identity. Cynicism/ hubris/ sarcasm are declared illegal by the United Front Against Bulls-hit.

Signed: Vermelho_Steele.
Chairman of the United Front Against Bulls-hit.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I think that the whole "Real men wear pink" fad died a while ago.

I wear pink though, normally more of a pastel-like pink.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Really, who gives a fuck?

I really dislike the fact that inanimate objects have the ability to be either masculine or feminine. Pretty idiotic idea.

razor fire

I wear pink and have a penis, so apparently I'm a man. I could be incorrect, however. Can you make a thread so we can check which gender we are?

Sigged.

On- topic:

Does it look like I care?

Electric

Sure, whatever men want to wear as long as it's reasonable. I wore a pink tie to my school's Homecoming dance this past year.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
No. Real men don't need to wear clothes.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well i dont like pink so i dont have any pink cloths but i dont see any problem with ppl wearing it, ofc theres always the homosexual jokes among men about it because its normally said to be a girly colour. And yes in some countrys they use pink on male babies and blue on female babies as a tradition like Belgium/Switzerland i believe for what i saw in an interview some days ago.