1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do Real Men Wear Pink?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Jb, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Do they? eheheh

2. Vermehlo_Steele

Vermehlo_Steele Grand Arbiter II

You do know that pink was a masculine colour and blue was the feminine colour. It changed in the 1920's when Americans started mass-production methods and their idea of colours dominated as Europe's economy couldn't keep up with the USA. It was part of the first 'Americanization' waves.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  3. intergalactic platypus

intergalactic platypus Only rescues maidens

Real men wear whatever they damn well please because it's silly to care

4. Kaim_Fabuyashi

Kaim_Fabuyashi Prepare Yourself

Pink and purple I can actually wear pretty good, so I say yes! XD

~Kaim

5. Vermehlo_Steele

Why do you ask anyway? Do you have insecurites about your fashion/ colour choices,
    jb08045?

6. Juputoru

Juputoru M-m-m-m-onobear?!

Pink is a terrible color and nobody should wear it, whether they're male or female.

Really though, wear whatever the hell you want to. If it looks good on you, great. If it doesn't, well...it's up to you to decide if you care that much about fashion(although there is a point where you should suck it up and stop looking like a goddamned slob all the time). This applies to any article of clothing in any color, including pink.

7. palingensia

palingensia amends

I wear pink and have a penis, so apparently I'm a man. I could be incorrect, however. Can you make a thread so we can check which gender we are?

8. Katipunero

Katipunero Eye in the Sky

It doesn't matter what the hell color someone wears.As long as they really want to wear it on their own freewill then its fine by me.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  9. Vermehlo_Steele

I concur with otaku-dono, we need a 10796th thread about what gender some Serrebiites are.

10. rekreatur

rekreatur Well-Known Member

Stop making these shitty threads.

11. Vermehlo_Steele

This thread is important to the devolpment of Western Male Identity. Cynicism/ hubris/ sarcasm are declared illegal by the United Front Against Bulls-hit.

Signed: Vermelho_Steele.
    Chairman of the United Front Against Bulls-hit.

12. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

I think that the whole "Real men wear pink" fad died a while ago.

I wear pink though, normally more of a pastel-like pink.

13. Ichi

Ichi swagswagswagswagswag

Really, who gives a fuck?

I really dislike the fact that inanimate objects have the ability to be either masculine or feminine. Pretty idiotic idea.

14. razor fire

razor fire Well-Known Member

Sigged.

On- topic:

Does it look like I care?

15. Electric

Electric Well-Known Member

Sure, whatever men want to wear as long as it's reasonable. I wore a pink tie to my school's Homecoming dance this past year.

16. interstellas

interstellas Banned

a real man for me wears nothing at all. :D
    and also bear battle scars.

17. Ampy

Ampy Light The Stars

No. Real men wear purple ;)

18. MrPostman

MrPostman Viceroy

Black is the new pink. You're all tools.

19. MKFC

MKFC Shade of Blue

No. Real men don't need to wear clothes.

20. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Well i dont like pink so i dont have any pink cloths but i dont see any problem with ppl wearing it, ofc theres always the homosexual jokes among men about it because its normally said to be a girly colour. And yes in some countrys they use pink on male babies and blue on female babies as a tradition like Belgium/Switzerland i believe for what i saw in an interview some days ago.