• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do Real Men Wear Pink?

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
It depends on the guy I reckon.

Like me, I'm not a guy who can pull off pink. I can pull off a lot of Earth colors (such as greens, browns, blues) and even manage Orange and cream Yellow, but not pink. But I know a few people in my school pull of really rosy shades of pink and they can do it just fine.

Shadow_Mew

The Fire Within
My God people! It's just a color! When did this nonsense start?!
I'm a girl and I love blue and hate pink.
Am a boy?

Last edited:
Don't know, don't care . I wear pink all the freaking time (well, not all the time. I'm makeing it sounf like I wear it all the time for effect... as you, know, and you want me to get to the point...) . Couldn't care less. Real men can wear pink, and so can anyone else.

I don't care were I fit in. However, It doesn't change a thing if you wear pink or not, it was who you wear before you wore pink that matters...

Yeah. But not a lot of them can pull it off well.

As the hobo outside the local Wal*Mart once said;

'The clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes. Or something like that. Did you get my beer?'

And if said Wal*Mart parking-lot-dwelling hobo can be trusted, I'd say yes, real men can wear pink, but they don't have to to be men.

I think you and I have the same Wal*Mart hobo.

Cipher_Admin

Creepy Coney Man :)
Depends on the occasion. I wore a pink shirt and nobody really seemed to care cuz most of my school friends think I am cool (not to brag though...).

Penguinist Trainer

Honestly I think people should wear whatever colors they enjoy to wear. I typically wear dark colors because I find lighter colors not so easy on the eyes.

I will say this though. It is not so fun being a guy running cross country when your team color is purple and the shorts are incredibly short.

Profesco

gone gently
So, the moderation thins out for a few days and apparently everyone forgets the rule about not evading the swear filter.

My, how thoroughly necessary it is to go out of your way to avoid the filter so you can swear about the color of clothing! Pink is srs bsns, as they say! Boy howdy, do you guys all sound strongly-opinned and confident, and all because you can swear! Yessiree, we sure know how you feel about pink clothes, and we won't soon forget it either! Whew!

In other news, pink is okay.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Real men wear whatever they damn well please. Real women too.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
I think you and I have the same Wal*Mart hobo.
That depends, does he sing MC Hammer's 'Can't Touch This' every Tuesday?
So, the moderation thins out for a few days and apparently everyone forgets the rule about not evading the swear filter.

My, how thoroughly necessary it is to go out of your way to avoid the filter so you can swear about the color of clothing! Pink is srs bsns, as they say! Boy howdy, do you guys all sound strongly-opinned and confident, and all because you can swear! Yessiree, we sure know how you feel about pink clothes, and we won't soon forget it either! Whew!

In other news, pink is okay.

...Who are you and what have you done with Profesco?

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
Yea, for valentines day XD

Crystal Clair

Believe it or not, pink wasn't always a girl color. Before the 1940s, pink was for guys and blue was for guys because pink was like red and red being a supposedly more masculine and decided color while blue was considered delicate and dainty or related to the Virgin Mary. This is perhaps why Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz wore a blue and white dress.

But then before the 1920s, genders didn't have specific colors.

So I'm saying that it doesn't matter if a guy wears pink.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3386/lakotacoreyandmarinalar.jpg
The guy in the center, he wears pink not only in his outfit but in his hair too... although you can argue that that shade is not pink enough. The point is that he's made to look like a gentleman and he's coated in the color and the color makes him look divine