• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do the regions feel different in 3D compared to 2D?

Ditto B1tch

The 2D regions are rather more developed than 3D ones. All of them.

Pokemon versions doesn't fit in 3D as well as in 2D, they just make it 3D because they feel "forced" as the videogame hardwares advanced a lot, so there was no point in still drawing the games in 2D.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
After replaying Platinum and Soul Silver I'd say I enjoy the 2D regions more than 3D ones. Personally I'd say the best word to describe the 2D regions is "cozy" since the scale of them is just right.

One of the biggest criticisms I'd have for the Galar Wild Area is there's to much happening on screen. It almost feels like sensory overload and I dont know which way to go in this massive environment.

Hilda

The more realistic things get, the stranger unrealistic parts seem weird. 3D can be better, but it's much more difficult to make it good.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
3D is better, once they make an actual big region to explore (besides Kalos and Hoenn in XY and ORAS reps)