• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do u like my trainer card or others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blog_dog

Awww Cute
what do u think is good my trainer card other peoples trainers or your trainer card?? well who cares choose what u want my good pepole!! ;)

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Wrong section. I don't think this is allowed either.

And that's not even your trainer card

Trainer Cards are kinda pointless, really. And as far as Trainer Cards go, that one's pretty blood generic. It's not animated, it doesn't have a good background, and it's overall boring to look at =/

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
^I like pointless.....and if you want your trainer card to stand out more, you may wanna get a less generic background. Thats what I did and I <3 mine lol.

Strawberry.

Strawberry fields.
Banette said:
^I like pointless.....and if you want your trainer card to stand out more, you may wanna get a less generic background. Thats what I did and I <3 mine lol.
I love your cards, but Nosepass is pretty much the worst POKéMON ever made for kombat. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.