• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do u still play

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Burrito

<-- Favourite Shiny
i still play crystal

TobiasBR

Shiny Lover
I still play G/S/C everyday! I have all 3 and still play both of them. I love these games even though their graphics are not that good, but I honestly don't care about the graphics as long as the game is fun to play.

I loved to play my G/S/C games... Back when they had their memory... Sometimes though, when I feel up to it, I whip it out and see how far I can get... Then I remember that I can't keep the Pokemon caught... R.I.P

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i just finished it on my emulator, sadly it is nothing compared to a real game so i'm buying a normal crystal cassete soon and start all over again.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
yeah im playing it now when we didnt have to worry about natures

Torpoleon

I sometimes play crystal and I have shiny gold.

I still play gold
although the save file corrupts if i save and need to do something irl
Pretty much was the best set of games though
:)

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i recently started a new game and since a GBA SP allows these cardridges to be played on it i even have wide screen option so yes of course.

Metamence

Ok I bought one at Gamestop but I found that the save file was corrupted....
Now I'm playing it crazy on an emulator.....

TobiasBR

Shiny Lover
Ok I bought one at Gamestop but I found that the save file was corrupted....
Now I'm playing it crazy on an emulator.....

If you are experiencing the "save corrupted" issue all you need to do is to replace the game's internal battery, so it'll save again just like a brand new one. The battery is a CR2025 and there are some tutorials out there explaining how to replace the battery. Good luck!

Metamence

If you are experiencing the "save corrupted" issue all you need to do is to replace the game's internal battery, so it'll save again just like a brand new one. The battery is a CR2025 and there are some tutorials out there explaining how to replace the battery. Good luck!
Oh I know about this but then I gave it back to Gamestop because I thought it was worthless...
PS I didn't know you could change the battery back then..

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
I usually play Crystal once in a while. As my Gold and Silver both don't work anymore. I always restart the game, though.

golduck#1

yeah i play every once and a while

ShinyTotodile

Dark pokemon Master
Sometimes, but I get a major headache if i play it more the 30 minutes. If they make a remake though with better graphics. I would buy the remake.

pkmn_GSC

Have a nice day.
I can't play mine.

Reason 1: I can't find my GBA

Reason 2: I don't even have a working GBC

Reason 3: I lost my Gold Version and only have a silver version now.

Reason 4: I Won't even attempt to play the game even if I have all of the above.

Reason 5: I have a dead battery in my silver. Therefore I will not try to play then leave my SP on, because that's just dumb in my opinion.

Reason 6: I don't have time to play anything lol.

Reasons I would love to play it:
It's like the best game ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.