• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do u think ash will see Richie in sinnoh

Pearl's Perap

I hope not, one Ash is bad enough to be honest, let alone an Ash clone. Ash has seemingly forgotten about him anyway, along with every other friend he has made over the years he has travelled the different regions...

eimajamie

I think Richie has been long forgotten and since there is no need for him to come back because of Paul I don't think he will. (If he did however, I'd like Ash to win)

Geostomp

It's probably for the best that Richie not come back again. He was the first attempt at making another rival for Ash, but he was just a clone.

Now that Ash has both Paul and Gary with a new attitude, Richie is best left forgotten.

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
Maybe, it would be neat to see him again, but have his character change a bit. Or have him battle Paul.

Kametsou

I think Richie's done for this season, but I really liked his personality. If he does meet up with Ash again, then the two of them will definately battle. However, I think Richie would win again.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Not a chance. His days are through.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Maybe he'll have a cameo, but just for a second.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
i hope he doesnt, but if he does maye we can see his tartar
still i hope he doesnt hes and ash clone and we havent seen him since johto, so why bring him back

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Yah, I hope that we dont see him. He's an Ash clone. We already have enough Ash.

Redeevee

He has to come back, in an new outfit.
Maybe the outfit that Lucas has ?

look at ash's again. it pretty much is.

and i hope he doesnt just cause i dont like Richie that much.

Yah, I hope that we dont see him. He's an Ash clone. We already have enough Ash.
which is too much ash. ash is like an empty, personalityless shell.

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

No just no. If he did Richie would win in some hacked way much like their match in the Indigo leage

What do you mean? In the Indigo League, Richie won because Ash's last Pokemon wouldn't obey him.

Alzatia

Oh god no....Richie is one of the worst characters one this show. -_-' His just a bland,lil miss perfect, Ash clone. -.- He can stay in hell...

Rex Kamex

Yes I know but a lot of people weren't satisfied with that ending

Really? Still, I didn't get the "hacked way" thing, since I thought that you were saying Richie did something corny to win (when actually Ash's Pokemon didn't do something).

Drkecho

Retired
Really? Still, I didn't get the "hacked way" thing, since I thought that you were saying Richie did something corny to win (when actually Ash's Pokemon didn't do something).
Meh its cause I'd rather see a true battle rather than some flying lizard stand as he get his *** handed to him

Geostomp

Meh its cause I'd rather see a true battle rather than some flying lizard stand as he get his *** handed to him

Charizard didn't lose the battle. It could easily have won but had such a huge ego that it wouldn't fight an opponent it wasn't interested in.

Ash got disqualified because the prima-donna lizard blew him off and refused to do anything else.