• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you actually like Filler episodes

AceFlonne

Mediator
Exactly what it says on the title.

Xionea

Half a centaur
It all depends if I have read the manga or not. If I have, I tend to skip fillers cause they don't go to the story. But if I've never read the manga, then I don't know if it's a filler or not so I'm fine with them.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Depends if they're good or not really. Slayers has some hilarious filler.

This, if the fillers are entertaining I have no problem with them, as long as they aren't slapped in the middle of some big serious event like a war... Looking at you, Naruto Shipuuden.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Depends on how deep the plot is.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Sparingly. Breathers are nice once in a while, but: breathers. Implying there have to be runs in between. Filler arcs don't work for me. Single episodes are fine.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
As others said, very little and they have to be good. I like fillers that add more rather than take away and that I can't totally tell they're fillers. Definite no-no to filler arcs because they are always terrible. I mean, have there ever been good filler arcs?

matt0044

As others said, very little and they have to be good. I like fillers that add more rather than take away and that I can't totally tell they're fillers. Definite no-no to filler arcs because they are always terrible. I mean, have there ever been good filler arcs?

I liked the Apis Arc of One Piece for what it was worth.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Dragon Ball Z comes to mind...or at least when I was a child.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
It all depends if I have read the manga or not. If I have, I tend to skip fillers cause they don't go to the story. But if I've never read the manga, then I don't know if it's a filler or not so I'm fine with them.

I used to be like that, then I noticed what was filler and what wasn't and started skipping.

This, if the fillers are entertaining I have no problem with them, as long as they aren't slapped in the middle of some big serious event like a war... Looking at you, Naruto Shipuuden.

Bleach does the same thing. Big fights are going on and then suddenly there's a huge break and the story shifts to some alternate reality.

PokeRhymeBeat

I do they flesh stuff out even if they don't really matter. I consider the manga and anime two separate beings tbh

LizardonX

Banned
If I have the entire season online to watch then its no biggie. Only getting new eps once per week and then to have it turn out to be filler is frustrating.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Isn't Pokemon like 98.70% filler?

For me it depends if it drags the story to hell or not. Slayers is a good example of how filler should be done. Naruto on the other hand...

Pokemon doesn't have a source to deviate from though, so would they would they really be fillers?