1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you aim to complete your PokeDex?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by ~Kurou, Jun 23, 2012.

1. poopoop

poopoop SPPF STAFF

I still trying to in black, I got it completed in pearl

2. Dragon Trainer X

Dragon Trainer X 良い感じ!

Nope. It's far too much of a task to complete, and I prefer to just make good teams to battle others with. Besides, I'm not going to spend my whole life for an empty PokeDex like Prof Oak did (dissing the Professor, like a boss).

3. Crimson Penguin

Crimson Penguin Marchin' on

Working on it right now. Just transferred a Torkoal from the Dream World to lower the amount of Pokemon I need to complete the National Dex to 70. I'm a perfectionist and have slight OCD so something like this totally fits my personality, lol. I've already completed the dex in 3rd and 4th gens, and I'll probably continue to do so in each gen from here on out.

4. destinydude000

destinydude000 The Awesome Dude

I like doing it!! But it's hard!!
    So I think completing the regional pokédex is enough!!

5. Kian D

Kian D Grandmaster of time

I've already SEEN 492 pokemon so far and completed the regional pokedex

6. The Joker.

The Joker. Gone.

I only ever bother to complete (capture) every pokemon in the regional dex, If I do that for every game, I have technically completed the National dex.

7. MusicMan

MusicMan Fire Master

I Dont Care About It ... There Is A Pokedex On My Pc So Why Should I Complete It? By The Way Mine is At 487 ... Its Enough :D

8. Sceptrigon

Sceptrigon Armored Guardian

Eh, all I ever planned to do was to complete the part of the Pokedex with all of the native Pokemon in the region I'm in. I did that for all of my games, but I think completing the whole Pokedex isn't really worth my time.

9. gpdlt

gpdlt Pokemon Trainer

No, I never do. Since I don't have anyone to connect with, I just capture all of the Pokemon available in the game, evolve the ones that can and leave it at that. There are other games to play.

10. Blivsey

Blivsey DATA_ERROR

Did once in Diamond. Trying to do it now in Black over time - it's not a huge priority, but a great long-term goal to chisel away at when I'm bored, and I do fully intend to finish it out in G.V one day.

11. Electricbluewolf

Electricbluewolf Fʟᴇsʜʏ Bᴏᴡs

Eh, I sort of do- once I have a full team/captured enough shinies I tend to go and catch em all.

12. Skydra

Skydra Well-Known Member

Since I actually completed it in Diamond excepting some that were unobtainable for me at the time, I've always told myself that I'd complete it the next game, but after a while I lose interest in completion of the Pokedex.

13. AmusedMilk

AmusedMilk Oh, hey, Big Zam!

No. Way too much work.

14. 3D992

3D992 The Living Hologram

I have it set up to where I could complete it if I wanted to. It's hard to explain. Other than the hoenn starters I have atleast one of every evo line. If I took the time to breed, level up, and trade certain ones I could complete it reletively easily.

15. Kian D

Kian D Grandmaster of time

And nothing awesome will happen when you complete it, just a diploma

16. ~Nicole~

~Nicole~ Banned

I try my best too, but most times, no, but I've come close on several occasions.

17. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

I'm trying to do it on HG... seen almost 400, caught less than 300. Still, an accomplishment for me, seeing as I'm ever so impatient...

18. Silver Bolt

Silver Bolt Undying flames

I only really wanted to do it in Red and I managed to do it with the help of some of my friends. Ever since I got Silver I didn't really care about completing the Pokedex. Still don't.

19. Disaster_Lord

Disaster_Lord Sad Bayleef is Sad.

So far i have completed all gen dexes in at least one game card/ casste. I finished Black 2 weeks ago.

20. ☭Secret_Shocker☭

☭Secret_Shocker☭ Well-Known Member

I do, but it's still a long way from there.