1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you aim to complete your PokeDex?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by ~Kurou, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Xyllerion

Xyllerion I like bacon!

Yeah, already did. SS - Seen: 493 Obtained: 493
    Gonna do it in BW2 again this time a full 649.

2. Gloryus

Gloryus Where's Wally?

I did complete the Pokédex way back in Crystal which wasn't all that great, but couldn't be bothered to try again come Gen III onwards. Too much effort.

3. Not really...unless I get something in return.

4. Kelz

Kelz ____________

I've always tried, but I've never succeeded. I no longer have a DS lite, so there's really no easy way for me to obtain the majority of Generation III Pokémon.
    I've also tried using the Dex Completion thread in the trade forums, but I find it to be tedious, doing all of these trades for random Pokémon.

5. TheLeafeon

TheLeafeon Member

Depends, is there any sort of reward??

6. Dr. Leggs

Dr. Leggs Astral Cowboy

In some games. The more games I've decided to restart, the more I realize it's kind of ridiculous to try and get a full dex on every one... So, assuming BW2 are going to be the last main-series games for at least a year and a half/two years, I'll probably make that my game for completing the National Dex.

I do try to complete the Regional Dex (caught) to the best of my abilities on every game, though.

7. 725roy

725roy ambivolent

Did it Black Got all 646 (Legally), and now I'm doing it again.

8. Estellise

Estellise peachy

Nope.Unless it's the 4th gen,when you hav to complete the regional dex to get the national dex and all that good stuff.

9. AwesomeReshiram93

AwesomeReshiram93 THE MANNIS ARISES

Yep. In fact I already finished the National Pokedex in Black and I am now working on the National Dex in Soul Silver.

10. seaalien

seaalien Member

I haven't either. I do plan to. In time though. Mainly when I have nothing better to do, no goals to complete, I've gotten momentarily bored training some of my pokemon, then I look at my pokedex and figure out how to Catch 'em all!

11. ilovelatias

ilovelatias Danisnotonfire<3

Nope, I always miss events and I can't be bothered.

12. FinalSynFrey

FinalSynFrey Well-Known Member

In Pokemon Diamond, I pretty much got everything in the Sinnoh PokeDex. Never got a chance to complete the National PokeDex.
    Right now, I'll probably try completing the Pokemon Black PokeDex.

National PokeDex is too much and I don't have the time to complete It.

13. Nightmare Fuel

Nightmare Fuel Comin' for Ya

Completed White dex, working on black. I only got black because:
    Fun
    tornadus
    reshiram
    Vulture duo
    more PC boxes. I only have 3 more left on white, because i tried to catch em all

14. The Joker.

The Joker. Gone.

Now, for BW2 I'm going to try and complete the National, just so I can get that shiny charm :)

15. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Well-Known Member

Well I know in B2 and W2 I am to get that Shining Stone.

16. Oogun

Oogun Member

I do, otherwise the premise is pointless...

17. AmpharosFanatic

AmpharosFanatic Well-Known Member

I actually did complete the Pokedex in my original Blue Version back in the day, all 151. When I owned Heart Gold I tried really hard to complete it but eventually gave up after catching somewhere around 440. I doubt I'll try on Soul Silver, at least not at the moment.

18. Darth Revan

Darth Revan Coming Out!

Nope. WAY TOO MANY!!!!!

19. DCFan

DCFan The Flame Jacobite

No..way too hard

20. DrasticPhase

DrasticPhase Half ded

Without hacking, then no. I don't plan on completing my National Dex on my black. I might try to catch em all in B2W2 since I could get a Shining Charm.