• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you aim to complete your PokeDex?

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Yeah, already did. SS - Seen: 493 Obtained: 493
Gonna do it in BW2 again this time a full 649.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I did complete the Pokédex way back in Crystal which wasn't all that great, but couldn't be bothered to try again come Gen III onwards. Too much effort.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I've always tried, but I've never succeeded. I no longer have a DS lite, so there's really no easy way for me to obtain the majority of Generation III Pokémon.
I've also tried using the Dex Completion thread in the trade forums, but I find it to be tedious, doing all of these trades for random Pokémon.

Depends, is there any sort of reward??

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
In some games. The more games I've decided to restart, the more I realize it's kind of ridiculous to try and get a full dex on every one... So, assuming BW2 are going to be the last main-series games for at least a year and a half/two years, I'll probably make that my game for completing the National Dex.

I do try to complete the Regional Dex (caught) to the best of my abilities on every game, though.

Estellise

peachy
Nope.Unless it's the 4th gen,when you hav to complete the regional dex to get the national dex and all that good stuff.

AwesomeReshiram93

THE MANNIS ARISES
Yep. In fact I already finished the National Pokedex in Black and I am now working on the National Dex in Soul Silver.

seaalien

I haven't either. I do plan to. In time though. Mainly when I have nothing better to do, no goals to complete, I've gotten momentarily bored training some of my pokemon, then I look at my pokedex and figure out how to Catch 'em all!

FinalSynFrey

In Pokemon Diamond, I pretty much got everything in the Sinnoh PokeDex. Never got a chance to complete the National PokeDex.
Right now, I'll probably try completing the Pokemon Black PokeDex.

National PokeDex is too much and I don't have the time to complete It.

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
Completed White dex, working on black. I only got black because:
Fun
tornadus
reshiram
Vulture duo
more PC boxes. I only have 3 more left on white, because i tried to catch em all

Oogun

I do, otherwise the premise is pointless...

AmpharosFanatic

I actually did complete the Pokedex in my original Blue Version back in the day, all 151. When I owned Heart Gold I tried really hard to complete it but eventually gave up after catching somewhere around 440. I doubt I'll try on Soul Silver, at least not at the moment.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Nope. WAY TOO MANY!!!!!

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Without hacking, then no. I don't plan on completing my National Dex on my black. I might try to catch em all in B2W2 since I could get a Shining Charm.